Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Internet Download Manager Giveaway
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @jasonX, @Mohammad and Tonec FZE! Smile

"Share feedback to Tonec FZE about Internet Download Manager (about IDM features, suggestions or site content) and why do you want to win an Internet Download Manager license?"

IMHO, Internet Download Manager is one of the best download accelerators out there with great customizable UI, fast and easy to use. I have relied previously on default browser downloader for many file downloads and IDM was a revelation for me and I've been an Internet Download Manager fan ever since. Despite of its superb features like support for proxies and seamless browser integration, I still find it difficult to upload/download to and from Mega and Rapidgator cloud storage. Overall IDM is a must have application for my system and I used it mainly for resume multi-file downloads, audio and video grabber and schedule downloads at a convenient time. My current annual subscription has just expired. I'd very much like to win a annual license to fully maximize its use and upgrade to latest version with new features and improvements. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Raur for this post:
  â€˘ divinenews

Messages In This Thread
RE: GFYI [Official] Internet Download Manager Giveaway - by Raur - 25 March 21, 15:23