Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Contest] Windscribe VPN (Lifetime + 1 Year licenses)
In this day and age, we're connected to the internet 24x7, either via our cellphones, home network or public WiFi. We're constantly visiting different websites for different purposes. Did you know that there's a possibility that you're being snooped upon? It could be the government, ISP or the public WiFi provider. Just take a step back and think of how much of your life you're transmitting over the internet. Scary right? This is where VPN can be a godsend.

So, what is a VPN? VPN (Virtual Private Network) creates an encrypted tunnel between you and the remote server. All of your internet traffic passes through this tunnel and as it's encrypted, your data are safe and secure from the prying eyes. 
And not just that, when you're connected through a VPN, your IP address appears to be the IP address of the VPN server, masking your real identity. You can also use it to bypass geo location locked websites or websites that are blocked by your ISP.

And one of the most well known and respected VPN right now is Windscribe VPN.

[Image: PHoJ9o1.jpg]

These are it's feature in brief:

1. Minimalist clients for all platforms (Windows, Mac, Android, Chrome, Firefox, iPhone, Linux)

2. Unlimited Bandwidth

3. Servers in over 52 countries and 100 cities

4. No Logs (They don't keep connection logs, IP timestamps, or monitor your activity. Session data is discarded within 3 minutes of you disconnecting. They keep the total amount of bandwidth used in a 30 day period to enforce free tier limitations and prevent abuse.)

5. Uses AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and a 4096-bit RSA key

6. Supports OpenVPN, IKEv2 and SOCKS5

7. Has built in firewall (It blocks all connectivity outside of the tunnel to ensure there is zero chance of any kind of leak, including but not limited to DNS leaks, IPv6 leaks, WebRTC leaks, etc.)

8. DNS leak protection

9. Has unique privacy options like:
  • Ad Blocker - Blocks ads, which loads websites much faster and makes using the Internet a more pleasant experience.

• Anti-social - Strip out all Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+ and many other social trackers from websites you visit, that all report your activities to their individual companies.

• Untraceable - Remove known ad beacons and trackers from the websites you visit, that can track you across multiple websites you visit. Cross-site tracking is used to generate a profile on your unique activities, which destroys your privacy.

• Split Personality - Rotates your browser's user agent every time you start your browser, which helps fight browser fingerprinting.

Windscribe Homepage: https://windscribe.com/

As you might have already figured out by the post title, I've a few Windscribe VPN licenses that I'm here to give away. These licenses are officially sponsored by Mr. Yegor Sak from Windscribe, exclusively for the users of NsaneForums. Thank you Mr. Yegor Sak.

No. of licenses: 10
Validity: 1 Lifetime + 9 One Year Licenses

Rules of the giveaway:
  1. Comment below on why you want a license.

2. Like/Follow Windscribe and Nsane of Facebook/Twitter (Optional)
       3. Share this giveaway post publicly on your preferred social media and post the link to it in your comment. (Optional)
       4. Participants need to have a post count of at least 10 before the end of this giveaway.
       5. Refrain from using VPNs to enter this contest. And also from entering through multiple accounts. If caught, you'll be disqualified. (Users with more than 100 post counts are exempt from the "no VPN use" rule)
       6. Admins/Mods reserves the right to block/ban anyone from participating in this contest.

Since, quite a few might not have a Facebook/Twitter account, I kept the social media stuff as optional. However, those who follow Rule no. 2 and 3, they'll automatically get entered twice. So they'll have 2x the chance to win a license.

The contest will end after 7 days of this post going live. Winners will be chosen via random.org and are expected to claim the license by sending me a direct message within 7 days from the announcement of the winners.

I'd also like to add that Windscribe also has a free plan. You can register a free account without even entering your email address. You'll get a generous 2GB data per month for free. And if you register with your email address, you'll get 5 times the free data. i.e., 10GB per month per month.

Contest link below
http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/314090-...-licenses/
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Dino101 for this post:
  • browneylad, grr, hanso, Jun
Thank you dino101 for the giveaway. I would like to join in. It is a very good vpn to use. There are many servers to choose. Windflix option let you access US netflix. There is browser extension, anonymizer tool, shorten url link are many features of it. I will be happy if I win.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to browneylad for this post:
  • Dino101, grr
(31 May 18, 07:25)browneylad Wrote: Thank you dino101 for the giveaway. I would like to join in. It is a very good vpn to use. There are many servers to choose. Windflix option let you access US netflix. There is browser extension, anonymizer tool, shorten url link are many features of it. I will be happy if I win.

I have added link to the contest, Dino missed it
pls note - it's an external contest
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to grr for this post:
  • Dino101
@grr: Sorry about that Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dino101 for this post:
  • grr
(31 May 18, 18:41)Dino101 Wrote: @grr:  Sorry about that Smile

no need for sorry  Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to grr for this post:
  • Dino101