Geeks for your information
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2023 : The classic tool to safely burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays - Printable Version

+- Geeks for your information (https://www.geeks.fyi)
+-- Forum: Software Reviews (https://www.geeks.fyi/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Forum: Reviews and Tests (https://www.geeks.fyi/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Ashampoo Burning Studio 2023 : The classic tool to safely burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays (/showthread.php?tid=18680)

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2023 : The classic tool to safely burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays - jasonX - 16 February 23

Ashampoo® Burning Studio 2023 : The classic tool to safely burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-rays!

[Image: UGe3VRo.gif]

Ashampoo® Burning Studio 2023 is Ashampoo Technology GmbH & Co. KG's best burning suite and is the perfect choice to burn, backup and convert your files free of charge! Ashampoo® Burning Studio 2023 is a powerful disc burning software for CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs. The software quickly burns files, audio and video to all recordable disc types but also specialized media such as BDXL or M-Disc. 

[Image: vAoTknd.gif]

Disc ripping 
The built-in disc ripping auto-detects track names and easily turns audio files into custom audio discs complete with individually designed covers and inlays. Playlists can be auto-generated during ripping for easy playback in the desired song order. The program can also finalize discs to make them playable on older retail players or car radios. 

[Image: hirid4H.gif]

Disc spanning
Built-in disc spanning automatically spreads data across multiple volumes if it can't fit on a single disc. This makes it easy to burn entire photo, document or song collections to disc. The excellent support for ISO and CUE/BIN along with the integrated image preview during creation and browsing will especially be appreciated by frequent disc image users. 

[Image: kfTWiNS.gif]

1-Click Backup
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2023 also comes with backup functionality to back up files to any disc, flash or hard drive.  The built-in "1-Click Backup" even works with cellphones and compatible tablets. In addition, the program includes scratch protection to allow data retrieval from discs with significant surface damage. Version 2023 is fully Windows 11 compatible and also features a new more interactive cover search.

[Image: JyZNsIe.gif]

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
  • Enhanced cover search
  • Burn files to single or multiple CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
  • Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
  • Burn scratch-protected discs
  • Back up cellphones, tablets or other external devices
  • Create audio CDs
  • Design and print covers and inlays for all disc types
  • Sleek new user interface

Latest build is Ashampoo® Burning Studio 2023 version: 1.24.0 (2022/12/20)

PERTINENT LINKS

NOTES:

Ashampoo® Burning Studio 2023 defines "simplicity" in itself because there is little to no experience needed to how a new user will navigate the program. The clear-cut menus and convenient presets are there and they are great! The inclusion of a "1-Click Backup" though a nice touch isn't as comprehensive as dedicated backup software but instead offers day-to-day tasks of making occasional copies a piece of cake. Exclusion rules can also be set here. This is not meant to be a dependable backup software but this will aid the user for some small tasks. 

Most of us do use DVDs and Blu-ray discs for backup of files (some make DVD music discs still!) and having a reliable disc burning application is "still" a must. One thing that I noticed in Ashampoo® Burning Studio 2023 is that when I tried to make an ISO image it asked me to put a CD/DVD! Well, I have no internal DVD-drive so I cannot do that just yet and I have to plug-in the external DVD drive and place a DVD blank disc (which I don't have at the moment!). There are other (free and paid) image burning software that will make the ISO file without that hindrance. Maybe that's something that Ashampoo can tinker because without a CD/DVD detected ---BZZZZTTT! No ISO image for you!

Ashampoo® Burning Studio 2023 is "still" a very impressive DVD burner utility with a host of features made available at absolutely no cost! It will cater to all the basic disc burning needs of any user, and may go beyond in some aspects. 

Formerly priced at $29.99, it is now available for all users and fans free of charge! (User's will have to create an Ashampoo account prior activation)

SOME FREE ALTERNATIVES