GFYI [Official] QILING Christmas 2023 Giveaway
[Image: gT4nGQ0.png] 

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
QILING Disk Master Professional_QILING Deep Data Recovery Christmas 2023 Giveaway!

[Image: TxO7kqv.gif]

We would like to thank QILING Tech Co., Ltd. for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: LUwjp72.png]

Overview

QILING Disk Master Professional is an all-encompassing system utility that aims to provide you with all the necessary tools and features for backing up your hard-drive's content and for managing your disks and partitions.

Simple installation and well-designed interface
Subsequent to the installation process, the application can be used directly and it does not require lots of experience with similar apps. The utility comes with a straightforward and well-organized user interface that guides you to all the program's main features.

The interface is split into four main self-explanatory categories, namely 'Virtual disk', 'Backup and Recovery', 'Disk management' and 'Tools and utilities'. Right off the bat, it needs to be stated that there are not a lot of things QILING Disk Master Professional cannot do.

Impressive amount of disk management features
With its plethora of advanced tools, this app can help you move, resize, create, format, delete and recover partitions, migrate your content from an SSD to a HDD and vice-versa. Also, you can backup your images, music, emails, apps, videos, keep them protected using passwords and even schedule daily, weekly and monthly backups.

Moreover, the utility makes it possible for you to create RAM and virtual disks and even emergency disks, check your hard-disk's health, perform surface tests, restore your computer to an earlier state, clone your current system and run it from other locations, as well as permanently delete files.

Manages to be powerful, efficient and user-friendly, all at the same time
Taking all things into consideration, QILING Disk Master Professional is an effective system management utility that makes it possible for you to get a firm handle on your computer's disk management situation.

By far the best thing about this application is the fact that it provides you with a large collection of features, all while feeling intuitive and totally usable, which is not something very common in the sometimes tangled world of software.

[Image: bLAJaq4.gif]

[Image: H5Lm8BF.gif]

[Image: CvLUDAn.gif]

FEATURES

System backup and Restore
Easy system drive backup of all contents, including Windows operating system and system settings without interrupting your work. Quickly recover your entire Windows system to the original or new location using a WinPE bootable media.

Disk/partition backup  Disk/partition backup and recovery
Block-level disk imaging quickly and efficiently backs up the entire disk or volumes. Restore selective partition or dynamic disk volume or whole disk to the point you ever backed up from its image.

File backup  File backup and recovery
File-level backup allows you to selectively back up specific files, folders or file types, including network shared files. Restore backed-up versions of files & folders that are lost, damaged, or changed accidentally, like emails, music, movies, office documents, etc.

File zip  File zip
Compress selectively files, folders or file types, including network shared files to a zip file.

Schedule backup  Schedule backup
Flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on daily, weekly, monthly or event.

Backup management  Backup management
Easily manage backup job and automatically delete the out-of-date backup images, saving storage space.

Unattended backup  Unattended backup
Runs as a Windows service - ideal for unattended Servers. Backs up even when system logged out, slept or hibernated.

Incremental & Differential  Incremental & Differential
Based on a full backup, the software enables only backup changed or new data in order to save time and disk space for you.

Hot backup
Back up specific files and volumes without interrupting any current operations, especially for open files backup.

Pre-OS recovery environment
If your system won't boot, simply select QILING Disk Master from boot menu to launch Pre-OS and then recover your system.

[Image: xaLP2LI.gif]

[Image: Mfovvgw.gif]

BENEFITS

RAM disk
Improve overall system performance and the life of hard disk.

Secure disk  
Protect your data and sensitive information from unauthorized access.

Clone & Migration
Fast, easily and safely migrate system to an SSD or a bigger HDD for disk replacement or upgrade.

Disk heath
Check your hard disk's health, and check whether the disk has bad sectors.

Explore and Check Image 
Mount a backup image as a virtual partition so that you can browse its contents in Windows Explorer. Check backup images integrity to ensure they can be restored successfully.

Partition manager
Mount a backup image as a virtual partition so that you can browse its contents in Windows Explorer. Check backup images integrity to ensure they can be restored successfully.

Compatible with GPT/UEFI  Compatible with GPT/UEFI
Create a WinPE bootable media for 64-bit Windows system resided on GPT to start up PC recovery in case of emergency.

[Image: 9efevcW.gif]

[Image: Vvyd6C0.gif]

[Image: zfWyUq9.gif]

[Image: 8fDL2tC.gif]

[Image: wpQzcT0.gif]

[Image: uWZ6NLM.gif]

Latest build is QILING Disk Master Professional version 7.2

WHAT'S NEW in QILING Disk Master 7.2

• Increase the interface font size.
  • Fix the problems that WinPE font are too small under high resolution.  
  • Japanese language is supported.
  • Bulgarian language is supported.
  • Fixed other minor bugs.

PERTINENT LINKS

[Image: 5loCAEI.png]

Overview

QILING Deep Data Recovery completely recover lost files, pictures, documents, videos, after deleting, formatting, partition loss, OS crash, virus attack, and other data loss scenarios. It provides comprehensive file recovery solution for you to get back all lost data from hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, digital camera and other removable drives etc. The hard drive recovery software is 100% secure and effective.

[Image: DfAvfNy.gif]

[Image: ebzhcjp.gif]

BENEFITS

Recover Deleted Files
Accidentally deleted a file? Never fear. Deep data recovery software can quickly retrieve lost files after deletion or emptying the recycle bin.

Formatted Drive Recovery
Accidentally formatted a hard drive and caused data loss? Calm down a bit. All lost files are recoverable. No matter it is an HDD, SSD, SD Card, Memory Card, Flash Drive, USB Drive, and Pen Drive, Deep data recovery software can find it! It will not let you down!

RAW Drive Recovery
It won't be frustrating and infuriating any more when the hard drive becomes "RAW." Deep Data Recovery scans for all recoverable files from any inaccessible storage device and completes file recovery safely and efficiently.

Recover Deleted/Lost Partition
Accidentally deleted partition in a hard drive and caused data loss? Deep data recovery software can quickly retrieve lost files after deletion a partition.

Other Reasons Data Recovery
Deep data recovery can retrieve loss files like virus attack, human error, power failure, system crash, OS re-installation/upgrade, hard drive crash, software crash, or other unknown reasons.

[Image: DnKdnY0.gif]

DATA RECOVERY

QILING Deep Data Recovery permits the user to operate securely and make data recovery process smooth and efficient. It only needs three steps, and anyone can recover disappeared data on their own.

• Quick Scan - Searches for deleted data using a basic algorithm for fast results.

• Deep Scan - Scans the storage device sector by sector for further recovery results.

• Preview Before Recovery - The user can preview lost files before the actual recovery and ensure what lost has been found.

• Repair lost/damaged camera videos - Deep Data Recovery comes with a lost video repair feature - repair all corrupt, damaged, and broken MP4 and MOV videos. It supports the most widely used camera brands, including Canon, GoPro, and DJI.

• Repair corrupt/damaged photos - It supports to repair damaged or corrupt JPEG/JPG photos on the hard drive, sd card, memory card, or any other storage medium. No matter they are lost or existed on your devices.

Technical Specifications of Deep Data Recovery
The reliable file recovery tool supports all file types based on FAT, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+ file systems, such as photos, graphic, document, audio, video, email and many other file types.

Latest build is QILING Deep Data Recovery v3.1

WHAT'S NEW in QILING Deep Data Recovery v3.1

• (in reference to version 7.0)
  • Changed the preview for .doc, .ppt and .xls
  • Fixed other minor bugs.

PERTINENT LINKS

QILING Disk Master Professional and QILING Deep Data Recovery licenses for this giveaway/contest

QILING Tech Co., Ltd., has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum TEN (10) licenses of QILING Disk Master Professional and QILING Deep Data Recovery as Christmas 2023 contest prizes!

All licenses are inclusive of priority technical support and future version updates. Note: Licenses need to be registered within three (3) months of awarding.

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 2 thread to qualify (excluding the "Introduction" section").

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to QILING Tech Co., Ltd., about QILING Disk Master and QILING Deep Data Recovery and why do you want to win a license of both applications?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: bS2PmxG.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:GFYI [Official] QILING Disk Master Professional_Deep Data Recovery Christmas 2023 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19461

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

a. Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the TEN (10) winners will get one (1) license of QILING Disk Master Professional and QILING Deep Data Recovery

All licenses are inclusive of priority technical support and version updates. Note: Licenses need to be registered within three (3) months of awarding.

Winners will be selected via QILING Tech Co., Ltd., Representative and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 11, 2023 to January 8, 2024

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, divinenews, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, pinp, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER
tweet

"Share feedback to QILING Tech Co., Ltd., about QILING Disk Master and QILING Deep Data Recovery and why do you want to win a license of both applications?"
I have used both apps and I found Disk Master to be a Master in managing disks literally. It has many features for managing disks like disk partition features like formatting, resizing etc.I also like its system backup and restore feature of OS included. QILING Deep Data Recovery is an easy to use and nice GUI app for recovering data from PC reliably and quickly.

I would like to win a license of both apps to manage my disks and take system image backup and recover data when it is accidentally deleted.
Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
"Share feedback to QILING Tech Co., Ltd., about QILING Disk Master and QILING Deep Data Recovery and why do you want to win a license of both applications?"

Perhaps QILING Tech Co. can improve on their user interface. Kinda bland or something..but the app performs well especially QILING Disk Master Pro. Gets the job done easily. For QILING Deep Data Recovery I sometimes  do nto see the version changelog. For QILING Disk Master Pro the version changelog is always there but for the latter, it is not. More information and possibly more how-to videos so the fans will be well informed. I'd like to win a license so I can use the updated version of both applications (and take this chance to avail of future upgrades as well). 

Thanks for this contest! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

My Tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/17...2853317884
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX

QILING Disk Master is also one of the top programs that do data backup. It has a lot of options for configuration, plus it is easy to use. 
It supports backup of the whole system, individual files or partitions. You can make full, incremental and differential backups with it. 
In addition, it has a lot of useful features, so it can help you move, resize, create, format, delete and recover partitions, as well as migrate content from SSD to HDD and the other way around.
QILING Deep Data Recovery is a program that everyone should have, as it allows you to recover lost data from any hard drive or external storage device. The program offers advanced data scanning technology, allowing you to recover data even after formatting the hard drive. 
With it you can recover completely lost data like files, photos, documents, videos, after partition formatting, Windows crash.

I would like to win these programs so that I can use them to make system backups and recover lost data from a USB flash drive, because so far I haven't found a program that can recover them.
My share FB 
Thank you for the giveaway.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Decimuss for this post:
  • jasonX
QILING Disk Master has features like disk cloning, partition management, backup, and restore functions. QILING Deep Data Recovery can recover lost or deleted files from various storage devices. These include hard drives, SSDs, USB drives, and memory cards. Winning a license for QILING Disk Master and QILING Deep Data Recovery would improve my computer’s disk management and data recovery capabilities. These software programs offer advanced features to optimize disk usage, prevent data loss, and recover lost files. Access to these tools would undoubtedly enhance the efficiency and reliability of my computer system.
I shared the giveaway and started following the sponsor on a social media platform.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pinp for this post:
  • jasonX
Share feedback to QILING Tech Co., Ltd., about QILING Disk Master and QILING Deep Data Recovery and why do you want to win a license of both applications?"

Why do I want to win a license for QILING Disk Master and QILING Deep Data Recovery?

Because, disk cloning is such a vital need in this age of ever increasing malware attacks, I need to use the best and most user-friendly cloning app I can get. - I have tried many of the disk cloning apps over the past decade and a few years ago, I had a year year of QILING Disk Master. I found it the most user-friendly of the disk cloning apps that I have used. - I also had a rare need to use the "fix boot" option and it was a life saver at that time. Their are so many other features included in QILING Disk Master and QILING Deep Data Recovery that could come in handy if problems occur that I just had to enter this contest.   

My X/Twitter.com Qiling Tech review share link: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/17...54965?s=20

I have followed Qiling Tech on X/Twitter.com under the name: @divinenews 

I have "liked" Qiling Tech on Facebook.com under the name: Elijah Gale

*Many thanks to  QILING Tech Co., Ltd for sponsoring this contest and thank you, jasonX, for putting this contest together for the members of this forum.
 ... And a very Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to all who are reading this post !!!
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. THANKS FOR JOINING. WE DO APPRECIATE IT. SPONSOR HAS BEEN NOTIFIED.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, THE RANTER
Sponsor has given the go-signal to randomize the winners. There are only 6 entries thus we are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

[Image: E8jW4Tc.png]

GFYI [Official] QILING Christmas 2023 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19461

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  pinp

Winner#2 - dhruv2193

Winner#3 - divinenews

Winner#4 - Decimuss

Winner#5 - damien76

Winner#6 - Imran

Winner#7 - FORFEIT

Winner#8 - FORFEIT

Winner#9 - FORFEIT

Winner#10 - FORFEIT

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim. ALL WINNERS HAVE 3 DAYS TO CLAIM THEIR WIN.

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, Decimuss, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, pinp, THE RANTER
Winners,

QILING Tech Co., Ltd., has extended the licenses for distribution. Please check your PM for your licenses as paired with your given details. Please confirm reception by replying directly to the PM sent to you. 

Your jasonX
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER