[Image: O6K145l.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
IObit Christmas 2023 Giveaway!

[Image: YBujUu5.gif]

We would like to thank IObit 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: NR6j0h6.gif]

IObit Uninstaller 13 Pro : An all-in-one comprehensive uninstall utility

IObit Uninstaller is a perfect uninstall tool, providing an easy and secure way to thoroughly remove unwanted programs, malicious/ads browser extensions as well as Windows Apps, giving you a clean PC and a secure & smooth online surfing experience. 

Why Choose IObit Uninstaller Pro?

• Effortless Uninstall & Thorough Cleanup

IObit Uninstaller not only does a fantastic job when performing a normal uninstall but also outgrows the basic uninstall feature by easily getting rid of bundleware and stubborn programs. This uninstall utility adopts advanced algorithms to detect bundleware when it is just installed, helping you uninstall all unwanted bundleware conveniently and timely. The unique Stubborn Program Remover supports removing 2000+ stubborn programs and ensures all leftovers are removed thoroughly, just like they've never existed. In addition, Force Uninstall+ helps you uninstall programs that cannot be uninstalled in a routine way due to missing uninstall registries or built-in uninstaller errors and clean all related files easily. 

• Real-Time Install Monitor

Install Monitor provides a safe way to keep tabs on program installation. It records startup items, system services, scheduled tasks, DLL registrations, and other items created during the installation process for future thorough uninstall of the program. 

[Image: VsGxPPQ.gif]
  • Intelligent Software Health

Software Health intelligently monitors your software's health and gives you the power to manage hidden software permissions, block disturbing popup notifications, clean unneeded setup files, and remove malicious software & browser extensions, which makes all your software run smoother and also reduces the security risks of your system. What's more, the new Software Hibernation helps you easily put the software you're not using into sleep mode to make your computer run faster, and the new Software Redundant Files helps you thoroughly clean up temp files & privacy traces generated while using the software to free up more disk space. 

• Powerful Tools

Leaving aside its pivotal uninstall and cleanup features, it's still a worthy candidate among numerous software updaters and file shredders. Software Updater keeps your installed programs always up-to-date automatically with the ever-expanding database. File Shredder now supports multiple shredding methods for more thorough and irrecoverable file shredding. 

[Image: WIoWu7T.gif]

[Image: 3faKfeQ.gif]

IObit Uninstaller Main Interface
The main user interface of IObit Uninstaller displays six (6) main features: (i) Programs, (ii) Software Health, (iii) Install Monitor, (iv) Browser Extensions, (v) Windows Apps, and (vi) Action Center. At program's first launch, programs installed are shown by default. Note: Windows Apps category only appears on Windows 8 and above.

[Image: 6h4EK5Z.gif]

[Image: DkMYeaq.gif]

IObit Uninstaller Tools
The "Tools" contains the 6 powerful tools of IObit Uninstaller. They are: (i) Software Updater, (ii) Easy Uninstall, (iii) Force Uninstall+, (iv) Stubborn Program Remover, (v) File Shredder, and (vi) Windows Updates Uninstall. 

[Image: sM0AIUs.png]

[Image: RJ67BZv.gif]

Latest version is IObit Uninstaller v13.2.5 (Dec-04-2023)

WHAT'S NEW in IObit Uninstaller v13.2.5 (Dec-4-2023)

• Solve the PUABundler:Win32/IOBitBundler flag by Windows Defender

PERTINENT LINKS

[Image: 5g5qnvA.gif]

IObit Smart Defrag Pro : Fast & Deep Defrag to Optimize Hard Drive & PC Performance

IObit Smart Defrag is a utility that helps defrag your hard drive efficiently and deeply optimizing disk performance. Smart Defrag has been proven a reliable, stable, yet easy-to-use disk optimizer designed for peak hard drive performance. Unlike other disk optimization tools which only provide traditional defragmentation, Smart Defrag intelligently streamlines files based on "frequency-of-use" to accelerate disk data access and lengthen disk lifetime whether it be an HDD or SSD.

[Image: SATvvbx.gif]

[Image: 9uYyOna.gif]

Why Choose IObit Smart Defrag?

• Defrag HDD Smartly

The smart IObit disk defrag engine makes optimizing HDD easy and effective, greatly improving HDD's reading/writing speed, access speed, and performance.

• Trim SSD Intelligently

While SSD sweeps the computer world, it is also necessary to care for SSD. Smart Defrag introduces the world-leading technology to trim SSD and prolong its lifetime.

• Optimize Disk Automatically

Auto Defrag and Scheduled Defrag ensures disks are always optimized to top performance. These features limits or eliminates user input to allow him to do other important endeavors. 

• Optimize Disk Thoroughly

Some fragments can't be defragmented while the PC is running. Boot Time Defrag can defrag the Windows registry and files in every corner of the disk at system startup to release more occupied RAM and ensure system stability.

• Provide Better Gaming

Smart Defrag can recognize your games automatically (or the user can manually "add" a game to the list). Game Optimize can bring an ultra-smooth gaming experience.

• Monitor Disk Status

Disk Health can monitor disk status in real time and provide an intuitive view to help gauge better information of the user's disks. 

[Image: 61YhBys.gif]

IObit Smart Defrag Main Interface
IObit Smart Defrag's main interface shows four tabs: (1) Disk Defrag, (2) Boot Time Defrag, (3) Game Optimize, and (4) Action Center. There is a "Disk-Health" icon that will show the latest status of your disks (when clicked).

[Image: Cr65PRW.png]

[Image: WgfYobS.gif]

[Image: 6tVsjbl.gif]

[Image: NRxPG7s.gif]

Latest version is IObit Smart Defrag 9.3.0 (Jan-9-2024)

WHAT'S NEW in IObit Smart Defrag 9.3.0 (Jan-9-2024)
  • Optimized algorithm for more efficient defrag
  • More intuitive display of Disk Health and real-time monitoring report
  • Optimized operation process for a better user experience
  • Fixed minor bugs

PERTINENT LINKS

[Image: h45pqKl.gif]

IObit Protected Folder : Professional Folder Lock Software to Keep Important Files Safe!

IObit Protected Folder is a lightweight utility designed to hide any files and folders from your PC. The program acts like a vault where you can store and password-protect your files. It is designed to password-protect your folders and files from being seen, read or modified. It works like a safety box, just drag and drop the folders or files you want to protect into Protected Folder and that's it. No one can see, read or modify the files / folders you have protected!

Once password has been set, nobody can access the content without having the master password. Compared to other tools, IObit Protected Folder is easier to use and is lightweight. IObit Protected Folder also provides options to manage the permissions. Allow or deny the view, read, modify access. 

[Image: mR1MJ5R.gif]

Why Choose IObit Protected Folder?

• Powerful File / Folder Protection Tool
    IObit Protected Folder allows the user to set restrictions for specified files to "only" be viewed not modified, plus it keeps important files to be deleted by accident. Just set a password to lock down important files and data! Get more effective protection for your files with IObit Protected Folder.

• Enhanced Privacy Protection Mode
    IObit Protected Folder keeps prying eyes from accessing your private files. It will defend your private data and files! Password access is always needed no matter who wants to get the protected personal information. No more worries about privacy leaking!

• Safer Files & Data Locker
    Security is a big concern everytime and everywhere. The WannaCry infection  and ransomware viruses extorted users all over the globe by encrypting files all files. Protected Folder's optimized engine keeps your files locked and secure from malicious attack and the like. 

[Image: HPQfSf8.gif]

[Image: NDClAvP.gif]

[Image: woRe2xr.gif]

Latest version is IObit Protected Folder v1.3 (2017-04-07)

WHAT'S NEW in IObit Uninstaller v13.2.5 (Dec-4-2023)

• Solve the PUABundler:Win32/IOBitBundler flag by Windows Defender

• Improved 'Stubborn Program Remover' to detect programs with uninstall issues more accurately

• Expanded database to remove 21% more malicious/ads plugins for faster and more secure browsing

[Image: lxzCXis.png]

PERTINENT LINKS

IObit  licenses for this giveaway/contest

IObit has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum FIVE (5 x 1-year) licenses of IObit Uninstaller Pro, IObit Smart Defrag Pro and IObit Protected Folder as Christmas 2023 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 2 thread to qualify (excluding the "Introduction" section").

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback / observations to IObit about IObit Uninstaller, IObit Smart Defrag and IObit Protected Folder features and why do you want to win a license of each IObit application?"

(Please make sure you share feedback on ALL three (3) IObit software applications mentioned)

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: s7sEahs.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Kindly share ALL links below separately. 

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] IObit Christmas 2023 Giveaway!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19468

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

b. Kindly share the quoted texts below in your social media account/s as added support. 
Quote:IObit Smart Defrag Pro_Fast & Deep Defrag to Optimize Hard Drive & PC Performance
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19467

IObit Protected Folder_Professional Folder Lock Software to Keep Important Files Safe!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19465

IObit Uninstaller 13 Pro_An all-in-one comprehensive uninstall utility
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19466

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get one (1) license of IObit Uninstaller Pro, IObit Smart Defrag Pro and IObit Protected Folder

Winners will be selected by IObit representative and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 11, 2023 to January 8, 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, divinenews, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, divinenews, harlan4096, ismail
"Share feedback / observations to IObit about IObit Uninstaller, IObit Smart Defrag and IObit Protected Folder features and why do you want to win a license of each IObit application?"

I have been a user of IObit products and perhaps they can tone down on the adversary. Really, any user would not mind "less advertisments". I'd like to win a license of IObit Uninstaller (I have version 12 and very good uninstaller with additional tools for every user), IObit Smart Defrag (I have version 8 and fast defragmentation and makes my system perform well and IObit Protected Folder (simple but effective folder protect software -- but needs to be upated) so I can update my outdated versions.  

Thanks for this contest! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

My Tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/17...0058148304 

My Tweet_IObit Smart Defrag Pro_Fast & Deep Defrag to Optimize Hard Drive & PC Performance
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/17...9592650203 

My Tweet_IObit Protected Folder_Professional Folder Lock Software to Keep Important Files Safe!
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/17...9302652208 

My Tweet_IObit Uninstaller 13 Pro_An all-in-one comprehensive uninstall utility
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/17...7113245808
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
tweet

Snart Defrag

Share feedback / observations to IObit about IObit Uninstaller, IObit Smart Defrag and IObit Protected Folder features and why do you want to win a license of each IObit application?"
Uninstaller

I have used Iobit Uninstaller in the past out of the 3 apps. I found it to be excellent in detecting residual files, folders and registry entries after removing an app. I also like its automatic uninstall monitor which finds remnants even after removal from default add/remove option.  I find the other 2 apps also excellent for defragging my disks and protecting my folders from unauthrized access.
I would like to win a licesnse to the 3 apps to uninstall apps completely, defrag my disks for better performance and to protect my folders against unauthrised access respectively.
Protected Folder
Share feedback / observations to IObit about IObit Uninstaller, IObit Smart Defrag and IObit Protected Folder features and why do you want to win a license of each IObit application?"

I have used each of these Iobit apps and many others for years. I have found each of them to be the best of their category of software available to all users at this time. (1.) IObit Uninstaller 13 Pro is, in my opinion from many years of use, the best app/software uninstaller that exist. - I have found that it works as advertised to find all remnants of any software app that I am uninstalling. (2.) IObit Smart Defrag is, in my opinion based on extensive experience, the best hard-drive defragger app by far. I have tried many of the others but nothing makes my computer run faster than IObit Smart Defrag." I run it at least weekly and I use it to defrag my operation system's registry every time I boot my machine. I am convinced that my hard-drive disk keeps from having "bad sectors" because I defragment my disk's "free space" before I use the "Defrag and Prioritize" option. (3.) IObit Protected Folder is a way to effectively hide my private info that I don't want seen by "bad actors" or judgmental observers.

---> My observation, after carefully considering these Iobit software apps, is that I have a fear of not having them working on my machines.

My Primary/General X/Twitter social media share for this contest: HERE.

My IObit Uninstaller 13 Pro - ​​X /Twitter social media share for this contest code:  HERE.

My IObit Protected Folder_Professional Folder Lock - ​​​X/Twitter media share for this contest: HERE.

My IObit Smart Defrag Pro_Fast & Deep Defrag to Optimize Hard Drive & PC Performance - X/Twitter media share for this contest: HERE.

I have "liked" Iobit on Twitter.com under the name: @divinenews. And I have "followed" Iobit on Facebook.com under the name: Elijah Gale

*Thank you to the Iobit team for sponsoring this contest.  - And, thank you, jasonX, for putting this contest together for all of the members of this forum. -- And, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. THANKS FOR JOINING WE HERE APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. SPONSOR HAS BEEN INFORMED. 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, THE RANTER

Sponsor has given the go signal to randomize the winnres. There are only 3 entries thus we are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

[Image: sMvCqMj.png]

GFYI [Official] IObit Christmas 2023 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19468

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  damien76

Winner#2 - dhruv2193

Winner#3 - divinenews

Winner#4 - FORFEIT

Winner#5 - FORFEIT

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim. ALL WINNERS HAVE 3 DAYS TO CLAIM THEIR WIN.

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, dinosaur07, harlan4096, THE RANTER