[Giveaway] PROMT Home 12
[Image: xpromt-home-de_95344.png.pagespeed.ic.4B_e4RU_e1.png]
 PROMT Home 12  allows instantly translate a text or document from French to English and vice versa

Its intuitive interface provides a set of customizable modules and available at any time on your PC, even outside internet connection.

We find especially on this version of many essential elements like the ability to create a custom dictionary or translate into thematic texts

Giveaway

Promo Code:
Code:
 PROMT12CB

Features
Automatic translation:

Whether to communicate with an acquaintance on the other side of the globe, manage your purchases in English or even translate your international newspapers, the translation may be necessary in many cases.

[Image: home%20trad%20site.png]

PROMT Home 12 results in seconds your message from French to English, the universal language of business, and vice versa.

Its speed and intelligence translation will surprise you!

The built-in dictionary:

Find available a dictionary of words and phrases translated into English. Accurate and complete, it can be very useful to develop his English skills.

Integration into your browser: 

The translation function is integrated as an extension in the most popular browsers such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. PROMT Home 12 will always help to the English site "speak" French and conversely, while retaining the format and database links.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Dino101 for this post:
  • ashwin, Jun, krish
Promo apparently still active!!
My license is None Try&Buy-version(from 07.02.2018 till 09.03.2018)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jun for this post:
  • hanso
Not working... I have a old license but only works for 12 months...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ramonjosegn for this post:
  • hanso
Jun glad that you started to communicate  +1
It is odd that members state that the giveaway is not working because I have read the reviews of this offer on non-english forums and they express satisfaction with the promotion.
You can't even get the installer of version 12 online... unless you pay for it...

(07 February 18, 23:22)dino101 Wrote: It is odd that members state that the giveaway is not working because I have read the reviews of this offer  on non-english forums and they express satisfaction with the promotion.

You can't even get the installer of version 12 online... unless you pay for it...

(07 February 18, 22:56)Alex42 Wrote: Jun glad that you started to communicate  +1

I am Spanish it is difficult for me to express and read in colloquial English...
(08 February 18, 00:03)ramonjosegn Wrote: You can't even get the installer of version 12 online... unless you pay for it...

(07 February 18, 23:22)dino101 Wrote: It is odd that members state that the giveaway is not working because I have read the reviews of this offer  on non-english forums and they express satisfaction with the promotion.

(07 February 18, 22:56)Alex42 Wrote: Jun glad that you started to communicate  +1

I am Spanish it is difficult for me to express and read in colloquial English...
I have sent you the installation file that I have via pm ...I hope it helps you