Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FreeForLimitedTime] Moonlighter & This War Of Mine @Epic Store
[Image: ygeRC4N.jpg]

1.Moonlighter:

During a long-passed archaeological excavation, a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was founded near the excavation site providing refuge and a place for adventurers to sell their hard-earned riches.

Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements following the everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that dreams of becoming a hero.

System Requirements:
Windows 7,8,8.1,10
Mac:10.6
Processor:Intel® Core™2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom™II X4 3 Ghz
Ram: 8 GB 
Graphics:GeForce GTX 660

Giveaway Page:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/pr...ghter/home

2.This War Of Mine:

In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.

The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.

System Requirements:
Processor:Intel® Core™2 Quad 2.7 Ghz, AMD Phenom™II X4 3 Ghz
Ram:4 GB
Graphics:GeForce GTX 260, Radeon HD 5770, 1024 MB, Shader Model 3.0

Giveaway Page:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/pr...-mine/home
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ismail for this post:
  • harlan4096