GFYI [Official] IObit Christmas 2023 Giveaway
Share feedback / observations to IObit about IObit Uninstaller, IObit Smart Defrag and IObit Protected Folder features and why do you want to win a license of each IObit application?"

I have used each of these Iobit apps and many others for years. I have found each of them to be the best of their category of software available to all users at this time. (1.) IObit Uninstaller 13 Pro is, in my opinion from many years of use, the best app/software uninstaller that exist. - I have found that it works as advertised to find all remnants of any software app that I am uninstalling. (2.) IObit Smart Defrag is, in my opinion based on extensive experience, the best hard-drive defragger app by far. I have tried many of the others but nothing makes my computer run faster than IObit Smart Defrag." I run it at least weekly and I use it to defrag my operation system's registry every time I boot my machine. I am convinced that my hard-drive disk keeps from having "bad sectors" because I defragment my disk's "free space" before I use the "Defrag and Prioritize" option. (3.) IObit Protected Folder is a way to effectively hide my private info that I don't want seen by "bad actors" or judgmental observers.

---> My observation, after carefully considering these Iobit software apps, is that I have a fear of not having them working on my machines.

My Primary/General X/Twitter social media share for this contest: HERE.

My IObit Uninstaller 13 Pro - ​​X /Twitter social media share for this contest code:  HERE.

My IObit Protected Folder_Professional Folder Lock - ​​​X/Twitter media share for this contest: HERE.

My IObit Smart Defrag Pro_Fast & Deep Defrag to Optimize Hard Drive & PC Performance - X/Twitter media share for this contest: HERE.

I have "liked" Iobit on Twitter.com under the name: @divinenews. And I have "followed" Iobit on Facebook.com under the name: Elijah Gale

*Thank you to the Iobit team for sponsoring this contest.  - And, thank you, jasonX, for putting this contest together for all of the members of this forum. -- And, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!
(aka Elijah Gale) "Always looking for kind people and the best software in all the right places, like on Geeks.fyi forum." Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: GFYI [Official] IObit Christmas 2023 Giveaway - by divinenews - 04 January 24, 19:16