Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ashampoo Snap 12: A ‘limited-comparative review/test’
(11 June 21, 07:16)harlan4096 Wrote: Wow! such a great review + test (as always!) and surprising final words about the product!!

I too was surprised there. In fact "more than surprised" is the right one there. Every new version anyone check's out is followed by an "expectancy" that it will be better than the previous build. Like any new "thing" whether it be a new mobile phone or a pair of rubber shoes. That "expectancy" will always be there. After all "IT'S NEW"!

Imagine yourself using the "new version" and you already saw something different or something feels off...even for bit...then you fire up the previous build and you see the glaring difference. You test it again and again just to be sure...and in the end you get it and decide. I even used two (2) mirror partitions both having the same exact setup / content (other than the 2 Snap builds). Most commentaries/reviews will say, "its great!" (even if they did not checked the software out..as I've mentioned I never saw any indications of "anyone" experiencing what I have underwent),  or they'd simply "recommend it", but with all the issues I experienced...why? The aim is to help the developer. And I do want to help as they are our sponsor. In the end it is how a person see's and understand it. Review, feedback or whatever, positive or negative feedback. In every product or entity -- continuous development -- striving to excel every time is what matters.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, silversurfer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ashampoo Snap 12: A ‘limited-comparative review/test’ - by jasonX - 12 June 21, 03:46