GFYI [Official] EaseUS Partition Master Pro 2024 Giveaway
[Image: easeus-logo-new.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our EaseUS Partition Master Pro 2024 Giveaway

[Image: 5oDt3Mt.gif]

We would like to thank EaseUS 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

EaseUS Partition Master Pro is an advanced partition manager that addresses disk issues of intermediate/advanced and business users. It provides a simple method for handling and configuring and managing partitions and disk space on the user's hard disk efficiently. 

EaseUS Partition Master Pro is comprehensive hard disk partition management tool and system partition optimization software. It is an all-in-one PC disk management application for every user, IT professional, system administrator, technician and consultant to provide technical service to clients with unlimited usage. With EaseUS Partition Master Professional the user can easily create, delete partitions on hard disks plus resize/move partitions or volumes making efficient use of free hard disk space. Drive/partition duplication via EaseUs Partition Master Professional's Clone Disk/Clone Partition enables easy and successful transfer of all "on-disk" information including bootstrap code and other system service structures to a "destination disk" thus maintaining OS's working capability. 

Unlike the 'Free version' of the application, the 'Pro' version comes with volume resizing capabilities and allows the user to manage partitions using a WinPE or a Linux bootable disk.

[Image: BW7AApD.gif]

EaseUS Partition Master Professional stands up to its name as a comprehensive solution for managing, copying and recovering disk partitions.

EaseUS Partition Master [Introduction]

Powerful PC System Recovery Tool to Fix All Windows Boot Issues
One worst-case scenario that anyone avoids is that a pc not booting up and data is needed for retrieval. It can be utterly frustrating (especially with those who do not back-up their files regularly) as the user cannot even revive the system to get those important files. Worse is that those 'important files',due to 'non-boot', become susceptible to corruption or may already be corrupted. 

EaseUS Partition Master with Win PE technology allows the user to create a bootable CD/DVD/USB disk on any workable computer to boot up the crashed Windows computer to fix all Windows boot problems, reset Windows password and recover data from unbootable hard disks.

Reset Windows Local And Domain Password
If for some reason the user forgot or lost his password for Windows system, he (the user) may be able to reset it using EaseUS Partition Master. The tool allows for the creation of a bootable disk or flash drive and reset your Windows local and domain password.

[Image: EJd9CR1.gif]

EaseUS Partition Master helps the user to:

Install/Upgrade to New HDD/SSD
  • Install a new hard drive or SSD with the existing OS by migrating OS to SSD/HDD.

• Upgrade OS disk to an SSD for better computer performance or a larger hard drive to save more files without reinstalling Windows by cloning disk.

• Transfer or backup data from a specific partition on a hard disk to another disk or partition by cloning partition.

• Wipe data from the old disk or partition for data and privacy security after clone.

Maximize Disk Performance
  • When C drive or other disk partition gets full and warns low disk space, you can efficiently extend it with unallocated & free space on a local drive by resizing, extending or merging partitions without rebooting.

Easy Windows 11 Upgrade
  • Convert MBR System Disk to GPT for Windows 11 Upgrade.

• Extend C drive for Windows 11 Upgrade.

• Migrate Windows 11 to New SSD in 1-Click.

[Image: plTWR4h.gif]

KEY FEATURES:

• Create partition without any losing data.
  • Recover deleted or lost partitions after the re-partitioned hard drive.
  • Copy disk and partition with fast technology
  • Allows the user repartition, recover disks with ease and keeps your PC/laptop/Server running at its best.
  • Create, edit, move and merge partition.
  • Help system admins to manage disk space while delivering technical service to clients.
  • Recover deleted partitions from unallocated space due to any hardware or software failure or malware attack.
  • Convert disk and disk file system.
  • Manage disk space easily.
  • Support all, hard disk, GPT, and USB.
  • Copy Disk/Partition Easily clone disk and volumes to protect data or upgrade hard disk, no Windows system reinstallation required.

[Image: U9dUGXa.gif]

[Image: CXQdeux.gif]

COMPARE EDITIONS

EaseUS Partition Master provides 5 editions for the user: i. Free, ii. Professional, iii. Server, iv. Unlimited, and v. Technician. 

PRICING

[Image: I687WSE.jpeg]

Latest version build is EaseUS Partition Master Pro v18.5 (April 24, 2024)

• New: Added blue screen problem assistant in "BootRepair"
  • New: Added the function of clearing windows PIN code in "Password Reset"
  • Improved: Improved the "Adjust Disk Layout" function
  • Improved: Improved the "Extend C" function, which is renamed "Data Migrate"
  • Improved: Improved the "Merge" function
  • Fixed some bugs

PERTINENT LINKS

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Recover Deleted or Lost Partition to Recover Data from HDD or SSD

Portable Partition Manager Tool

How to Format a Hard Drive or SSD

Migrate OS to HDD or SSD

How to Interconvert MBR Disk and GPT Disk

How to Interconvert Dynamic Disk and Basic Disk

How to Extend Drive C: Case 1

How to Extend Drive C: Case 2

How to Extend Drive C: Case 3

Check Disk or Partition Error with EaseUS Partition Master

Use Disk Surface Test to Check Bad Sectors

Use EaseUS Partition Master to Format External Hard Drive, USB or SD Card

How to Extend System C Drive With/Without Unallocated Space

Clone Disk to HDD or SSD in Simple Clicks - EaseUS Partition Master

SOME KNOWLEDGE BASE LINKS

EaseUS Partition Master Pro licenses for this giveaway/contest

EaseUS has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum TEN (10) lifetime licenses of EaseUS Partition Master Pro as giveaway / contest prize!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 3 threads to qualify (excluding the "Introduction" section).

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback about your experience using an older version of EaseUS Partition Master Free / Pro edition, and why do you want to win a lifetime license of EaseUS Partition Master Pro 2024?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: eorVi6T.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter ('X') are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] EaseUS Partition Master Pro 2024 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=20108

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

a. Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the TEN (10) winners will get one (1) lifetime license of EaseUS Partition Master Pro

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from July 4, 2024 to August 4, 2024

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: vIch7gs.gif]
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, dinosaur07, harlan4096, jAcos, Kool, Mohammad.Poorya
GIVEAWAY IS OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, dinosaur07, harlan4096, jAcos
I've been using an older version of EaseUS Partition Master Free edition, and it has been incredibly helpful for managing my disk partitions. The user interface is intuitive, and the features have always met my needs. However, as technology evolves, I find myself needing more advanced features and better performance.
That's why I would love to win a lifetime license of EaseUS Partition Master Pro 2024. It would allow me to take full advantage of the latest updates and capabilities, ensuring my system runs smoothly and efficiently. Plus, having a lifetime license means I won't have to worry about future updates or renewals—just continuous, hassle-free use!

MY SHARE X.COM &  rendom9.wordpress.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zevish for this post:
  • jasonX
I Share:
https://x.com/jACos544/status/1808800224644829467

"Share feedback about your experience using an older version of EaseUS Partition Master Free / Pro edition, and why do you want to win a lifetime license of EaseUS Partition Master Pro 2024?"

I only use free version before. I think its version 15..But free is not complete and is old version too. No boot cd. I join so I can have chance to win lifetime license! Wow! Lifetime license so it is with free upgrades!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jAcos for this post:
  • jasonX

I have used version 14 and free version of 16. The app is okay but limited especially on the free without the WinPE and as compared to MiniTool that time. I'd like to join and win in this contest because a lifetime license is always welcome for the free upgrade to latest version! That's always fantastic for a free hunter! Thank you EaseUS!

https://x.com/damienTh66/status/18087976...89904?s=19
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX

I haven't used EaseUS Partition Master before.

EaseUS Partition Master Pro is an application that offers user-friendly services related to hard disk management. This application caught my attention when I saw that I could migrate systems to another PC. It can create, merge, format, resize, move, and restore partitions with ease. WinPE works in any dire situation. MBR/GPT conversion and dynamic/basic conversion are desired features. Two years ago, my hard disk partition converted to dynamic from basic, and to revert back to a basic partition, I had to erase all partitions and lost all the valuable data on my hard disk. The issue of the PC not booting is also a common problem, and EaseUS Partition Master with WinPE technology is the perfect application to address this. The blue screen assistant is a valuable feature added in the latest version.

Share on Social media
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kool for this post:
  • jasonX
tweet
Share feedback about your experience using an older version of EaseUS Partition Master Free / Pro edition, and why do you want to win a lifetime license of EaseUS Partition Master Pro 2024?"
I have uses Easeus Partition Master Pro in the past. I found it to be a reliable partition management app for resizing partitions(I used it to extend my C partition once with 100% success), checking for and solving disk errors,has ability to create bootable rescue disk for emergency situations etc. 'I have not faced any issues using it till now. The UI is modern and easy to use.

I want to win a lifetime license to use all the above amazing features with lifetime upgrades/updates and I particularly like its Windows password reset feature.

Send Data