Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0 Giveaway
[Image: 6mxQ3t9.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0 Giveaway!

[Image: 1-intro-gif.gif]

We would like to thank EaseUS Software 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is a user-friendly application that can help you recover deleted files from your Android, with a few mouse clicks. These days our smartphone plays an important / integral role in our daily lives and as we work / use it accidents / mishaps are bound to happen and you might end up deleting important files by mistake or much worse suffer more issues such as device failure. When this occurs, Don't panic! Recover your data with EaseUS MobiSaver for Android Now!

EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is geared to help the user restore data that has accidentally been lost / erased from common data loss atributed to Android device usage. 

[Image: 2-install-gif.gif]

The EaseUS MobiSaver for Android interface of the application is intuitive so you can easily choose the type of recovery you want to initiate. Using its dedicated USB cable, EaseUS MobiSaver will display all the detected documents, including the ones that were recently deleted and you can preview them with ease. You will be able to browse through photos, videos, contacts and SMS messages, but also reminders and notes.

All in all, EaseUS MobiSaver for Android can come in handy if you are looking to retrieve some data you have erased by mistake from your Android device. If you are satisfied with its feature-set, you can purchase a license and unlock all its functions.

Common Data Loss Scenarios on Android

• Accidental Deletion
  • Virus Attack
  • Device Failure
  • Android Rooting
  • Improper Handling
  • Android system error
  • and more*

File and File Types Supported

• Documents
  • SMS
  • Music
  • Contacts
  • Note
  • voice memo
  • and more*

How To Use EaseU MobiSaver for Android 5.0

[Image: 3-howtouse.gif]

EaseUS MobiSaver Tutorial HERE

EASEUS MOBISAVER PRICING
[Image: 4-Pricing.jpg]

PERTINENT LINKS

How to Use EaseUS MobiSaver for Android

EaseUS MobiSaver

EaseUS Todo MobiSaver for Android 5.0  prizes for this giveaway/contest
EaseUS has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0  as contest prizes

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 1 thread and 3 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHY do you want to win a license of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 5-Ease-US-Mobi-Saver-5-Sample-Entry-07302020.jpg]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=12344

Optional: You may want to like/follow EaseUS Software's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) license of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0

Upon winner announcement, all winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
August 4, 2020 to September 10, 2020

[Image: FuDH9G6.gif]
[-] The following 9 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Deep900, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, Mohammad.Poorya, silversurfer, smieszko, Starship, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Deep900, dinosaur07, harlan4096, silversurfer, smieszko, Starship, THE RANTER, Toligo

I want to win a license of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0 because I do not have a software for backing up an android system and files. I just do it manually via Bluetooth or via the USB cable. I have tried to use a freeware from Google Play but it was not for a Windows system. Plus it did not copy all especially the messages. I lost some of the messages I had. Thanks for this opportunity to win one here!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/12...6648221696
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX

I want to win a license of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5 because:

EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is easy to use and powerful data recovery software that allows me to recover deleted and lost data (contacts, SMS, photos, videos, songs, and documents) from my Android phone.
One of the main highlights of the EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is that it fully recovers multiple file types. It features that all-important file preview option, and is also known to be extremely safe and reliable.

Twitter Share
Thanks for the good giveaway to win a free license! Thank you EaseUS software!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Starship for this post:
  • jasonX
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...6549512192
I currently don't have any recovery software for android and would love to have MobiSaver rescue me in case of any accidental deletion of data(documents, images etc.) or other reasons like virus attacks etc. I have used Easeus Data recovery for Windows and it reliably recovers all the data and hope to have the same reliable data recovery software on my android also.

I want to win a license for EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0 because no one is immune from losing data for various reasons from their smartphone especially exclusive photos and videos. 
And this program has a large range of data recovery.

Thanks for this opportunity to win a free license! Thank you EaseUS Software!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for this excellent & exclusive giveaway, jasonX.
First of all i would like to thank EaseUS for supporting this giveaway, to jasonX for organising it and to geeks.fyi for hosting it.
I would like to win a license for MobiSaver for Android in order to be able to recover accidentally deleted files or documents from my phone. It once happened to me to accidentally delete all my sms-es and among them I had lots of important information. If i had this software at that time I'd have been saved.
Count me in for the draw.

I am already following them on all the social media requested.
My giveaway share is below:

twitter
software enthusiast!
Thank you for the opportunity to win this rare giveaway, @jasonX and EaseUS Software!

I currently use built-in features in my AOSP phone like Google Drive and Gmail to save phone data including contacts and Google Photos for saving videos and photos. Never had any Android backup and data recovery software installed in my PC especially for worst case scenarios such as experiencing device failure or deleted any personal data by mistake. An essential application like EaseUS MobiSaver for Android comes in handy and very useful to retrieve supported data from smartphones. Hope to win a MobiSaver license to experience its great features. Count me in please Smile

Facebook Share: https://www.facebook.com/aleinrundee/pos...3199763202
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, silversurfer
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] EaseUS MobiSaver for Android 5.0 Giveaway

https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=12344

[Image: Ease-US-Mobisaver-winner-imgur-09112020.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - Starship

Winner 2 - kubik67

Winner 3 - Raur

Winner 4 - Imran

Winner 5 - dhruv2193

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, kubik67, Raur, THE RANTER