Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lenovo's Legion Slim 7i is the world's lightest RTX gaming laptop
Information 
Quote:
[Image: 1598827801_legion_slim_7i.jpg]

Among its IFA announcements today, Lenovo announced a new gaming laptop, the Legion Slim 7i. Its claim to fame is that it's the lightest laptop in the market to be powered by Nvidia's GeForce RTX graphics, offering up to a GeForce RTX 2060. It weighs in at just 3.96 pounds.

Indeed, the focus here is very much on providing a powerful PC in a very light package, as that obviously comes with some compromises, the most obvious being that the GPU isn't offered in RTX 2070 or 2080 flavors. This is likely due to the required thermals just not being possible on a machine this thin and light.

The 15.6-inch screen is offered with FHD resolution up to 144Hz, or with 4K resolution at 60Hz. Lenovo says that the display supports Dolby Vision HDR, so not only will it get you smooth gameplay, but it should be able to show you pretty colors while you're using it.

As is indicated by the 'i' in the name, it's powered by Intel processors, up to a core i9-10980HK, a 45W octa-core processor with 16 threads, and is unlocked for overclocking. It comes with a Corsair iCUE RGB keyboard, a fingerprint sensor (a rarity in a gaming laptop), and more.

Read more: https://www.neowin.net/news/lenovos-legi...ing-laptop
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to silversurfer for this post:
  • harlan4096