Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Honor introduces its first gaming laptop, the Hunter V700
Information 
Quote:
[Image: 1600248677_honor_hunter_v700_20_story.jpg]

Earlier this month, Honor introduced a couple of notebooks for international markets, the MagicBook Pro and the regular MagicBook 14 and 15. These are more work-oriented laptops, but today the company introduced its first gaming laptop, the Hunter V700, though only for the Chinese market.

The Hunter V700 has the specs you'd expect from a gaming laptop, with up to an Intel Core i7-10750H CPU powering the device, though there's an option for a Core i5-10300H. For graphics, you can get an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 alongside the Core i7 CPU, or a GTX 1660 Ti if you go with the Core i5 model.

Regardless of model, the laptop comes with 16GB of RAM, and that can be upgraded by the user after the fact to 32GB. Storage options are either 512GB or 1TB of SSD capacity, with the latter being split into two SSDs. The display is 16.1-inches diagonally, and it has a resolution of 1920x1080, but it has a 144Hz refresh rate.

Honor boasts a "Wind Valley" thermal design for the laptop, which makes it so that the ventilation ports are closed when the laptop lid closes, allowing the laptop to keep a slimmer profile. The heat sink is designed to use surrounding surfaces for heat dissipation, and Honor has also put two 12V fans in the machine to help keep it cool. The company ran stress tests such as AIDA64 and FurMark for 72 minutes, with power consumption being 44.9W for the CPU and 101.1W for the GPU, and the machine's temperature stayed at 77°C.

Read more: https://www.neowin.net/news/honor-introd...unter-v700
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to silversurfer for this post:
  • harlan4096