Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] EaseUS Partition Master Professional Halloween 2020 Giveaway
[Image: 6mxQ3t9.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our
EaseUS Partition Master Professional Halloween 2020 Giveaway!

[Image: 1-EPM145-Halloween-2020-3-20.gif]

We would like to thank EaseUS Software 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: 2-EPM-intro.gif]

EaseUS Partition Master [Introduction]

EaseUS Partition Master Professional is comprehensive hard disk partition management tool and system partition optimization software. It is an all-in-one PC disk management application for every user, IT professional, system administrator, technician and consultant to provide technical service to clients with unlimited usage. With EaseUS Partition Master Professional you can easily create, delete partitions on your hard disk plus resize/move partitions or volumes making efficient use of free hard disk space. Drive/partition duplication via EaseUs Partition Master Professional's Clone Disk/Clone Partition enables easy and successful transfer of all "on-disk" information including bootstrap code and other system service structures to a "destination disk" thus maintaining OS's working capability. 

[Image: 3-install.gif]

[Image: 4-interface.gif]

[Image: 5-site2.gif]

EaseUS Partition Master Professional also has some additional tools such as the ability to migrate Windows OS, helps you transfer data and configurations on boot partitions to new/different SSD or HDD without Windows system reinstallation. For protection you can set password for any partition you deem fit to secure. This is a feature not many partitioning software has. As added feature a "Cleanup and Optimization" is available to keep your system clean and fast. This feature removes unused files from your system and clean internet history.  

Key Features:

• Create partition without any losing data.
  • Recover deleted or lost partitions after the re-partitioned hard drive.
  • Copy disk and partition with fast technology
  • Allows you to repartition, recover your disk with ease and keeps your PC/laptop/Server running at its best.
  • Create, edit, move and merge partition.
  • Help system admins to manage disk space while delivering technical service to clients.
  • Recover deleted partitions from unallocated space due to any hardware or software failure or malware attack.
  • Run your business easily with EaseUS disk management and take full potential of the hard disk.
  • Convert disk and disk file system.
  • Conduct a personal partition plan on your hard drive to make full use of disk space.
  • Manage disk space easily.
  • Support all, hard disk, GPT, and USB.
  • Copy Disk/Partition Easily clone disk and volumes to protect data or upgrade hard disk, no Windows system reinstallation required.

[Image: 6-Site1.gif]

[Image: 7-WINPE.gif]

EaseUs Partition Master comes in 4 variants (editions): (a) EaseUS Partition Master FREE, (b) EaseUS Partition Master Professional, © EaseUS Partition Master Server, and (d) EaseUS Partition Master Unlimited. 

[Image: compare-ed-1.png]
[Image: compare-2.gif]

Resizing/Moving Partition under Boot Mode

Precautions Before Resizing/Moving Partitions

In order to ensure a smooth and successful operation process and data protection, user should check the tips below before resizing/moving your partitions.

1. When running EaseUS Partition Master, please close all other applications including the antivirus software and the firewall.

2. Please check your disk as below first:

(a) Right click the partition which you want to resize in 'My Computer', and click 'Properties' > 'Tools' > 'Defragmentation', and then click 'Defragment Now…'

(b) Right click the partition which you want to resize, and then click Properties > Tools > Error-checking > Check Now… Choose both options, and click Start to continue.

3. The resize operation needs some free space, so we recommend you to remain 10% free space. If the free space is not enough, you can move some data to another space; and after the resize operation is completed, you can copy the data back.

4. 4. If there are too many files on the partition needed to move, it will take a long time to do that, so we recommend you to firstly move your files to another space manually; and after the resize operation is completed, you can copy the data back then. It also can protect your data.

5. If possible, please backup all your important data.

6. Please do not do any change to the hidden partition before the primary partition (in some brand computers, especially for laptops) in case of operation failure.

Latest version build is EaseUS Partition Master version 14.5 (8-July-2020)

Changes:

• Enhanced smart partition resizing
  • Added Automatic conversion of GPT function
  • Fixed bug

PERTINENT LINKS

EaseUS Partition Master Pro

Migrate OS to HDD or SSD

Offline activation [EaseUS Partition Master]

How to Extend C Partition with EaseUS Partition Master

How to Interconvert Dynamic Disk and Basic Disk

EaseUS Partition Master Professional  prizes for this giveaway/contest
EaseUS has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses of EaseUS Partition Master Professional  as contest prizes

CONTEST RULES

To boost forum participation/contribution, all who wish to participate MUST have created a minimum of 1 thread and 3 posts (threads in sections: (i) Giveaways / Contests (ii) Deals and (iii) Geeks FYI > Feedback are NOT INCLUDED). Entries not meeting the requirement will be deleted. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

1. Please answer the question below.  

"WHAT is your current partition software and WHY do you like in EaseUS Partition Master Professional license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 10-EPM145-Sample-Entry.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the code below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Code:
Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] EaseUS Partition Master Professional Halloween 2020 Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=13132

Optional: You may want to like/follow EaseUS Software's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) license of EaseUS Partition Master Professional

Winners will be selected by EaseUS Software Representative

Upon winner announcement, all winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize.

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from 
October 24, 2020 to November 25, 2020

[Image: GFYI-Halloween-2020-logo-2-Hatman-crop-25.gif]
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, Raur, silversurfer, THE RANTER, Toligo, Ultimo
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, Toligo, Ultimo
"WHAT is your current partition software and WHY do you like in EaseUS Partition Master Professional license?"

I have the old MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro 10.5 here with me and its my main partition software since I got it. It is not up-to-date though. I see that the new interface of the EaseUS Partition Master Professional has been re-designed. Last time I used EaseUS Partition Master was with version 8. I'd like to have an updated partition software with me for a change. Thanks EaseUS!

https://www.facebook.com/damien.thorn.35...1062639130
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/13...5360485377
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
Thank you JasonX and EaseUS software for organizing the giveaway! 
I use Aomei free partition manager right now. The free software has limitations and I have had need of some features in the past that are only available in pro version of softwares.. EaseUS partition master is one of the most respected and considered among the best partition software and has the features I require so I would like to win a license! 

Facebook share: Facebook
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ultimo for this post:
  • jasonX

Currently, I use the standard Windows tool to work with disk partitions.
I like the EaseUS Partition Master Professional license because It is a complete solution for managing disk partitions. The program will allow you to expand partitions, especially system disks; solve problems of insufficient disk space; easily manage disk space. In addition to the hard disk management feature, there is also a powerful data protection feature in the following add-ons: Partition Manager, Disk & Partition Copy Wizard, and Partition Recovery Wizard.
The program also has the ability to create a WinPE boot disk in the event of a system boot failure.
Thank you for this opportunity to get the latest version of the program! Thank you EaseUS Software!

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • jasonX
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...8877949952
My current partition software is Windows built in tool.   I would like to use Easeus Partition Master Professional as it has more features like  Disk/Partition copy, less restrictions regarding re-sizing partitions etc. 
Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @jasonX and EaseUS Software!

I'm currently using Windows' native disk management, which is enough for my partitioning needs but still limited in features and kind of complicated at times when performing different tasks. I also have EaseUS Partition Master Professional 13.5 installed and hasn't been upgraded in a long while. IMHO, it is very easy and safe to use disk and partition management solution for HDD/SSD without data loss and risk-free with Partition Recall Protection feature. The most reliable feature, the Clone Disk/Clone Partition which enables safe reliable transfer of all "on-disk" information including bootstrap code and other system service structures to a "destination disk" successfully. This will also be useful and complement EaseUS ToDo Backup Home, for OS migration to SSD/HDD. I'd love to win a version upgrade to try new features. Please count me in!

Facebook Share
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. 

Stay tuned for the winner announcement.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, silversurfer, Toligo, Ultimo
SPONSOR HAS GIVEN THE GO-SIGNAL TO RANDOMIZE THE WINNERS!!! She is expecting a baby girl! Congratulations Ma'am!!!

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] EaseUS Partition Master Professional Halloween 2020 Giveaway

https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=13132

[Image: u6prfG.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner 1 - Raur

Winner 2 - Ultimo

Winner 3 - damien76

Winner 4 - Toligo

Winner 5 - kubik67

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, dinosaur07, harlan4096, silversurfer, Toligo, Ultimo
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @jasonX and congrats to the winners!
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • harlan4096