Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IDM 6.38 build 16
(08 February 21, 17:59)dhruv2193 Wrote:
(08 February 21, 17:35)jasonX Wrote:
(06 February 21, 08:30)tarekma7 Wrote: Thanks for the review. The comparison is very informative and the images are very good

After doing some search FDM support BitTorrent direct download meanwhile IDM only supports cloud torrents. The speed test has similar result in favor of FDM in the test here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5HTvKMCfsM

But in this test he compares both at the same time

I think the comparison needs large files (for example 1 Gb) and each download manager alone. Also, it must be repeated

The OP just used a "raw comparison" (as mentioned above) because of time constraint. Also conditions may vary depending on usage and elements used. I'm sure given the time the OP could have presented more. When I had FDM (ver4) way way back it was not okay with torrents. It will accept some but I ended up with nothing. Perhaps this may be due to my poor connection but I never did got anything from it (on torrent download -- had some luck with Deluge, uTorrent and IDM which I got from the defunct TipRadar). Stayed with FDM for downloads for a time then encountered Eagleget and later Slimjet (a nice turbo built-in downloader they have). Anyway I hope there will be more like this here. Cheers guys!

Eagleget is the worst. Can't download videos since many months/years.

Yeah. I always had that "distinctive error" you see in the images presented by the OP.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, harlan4096