Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] HitmanPro.Alert Christmas 2021 Giveaway
[Image: QSt1oeB.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
HitmanPro.Alert Christmas 2021 Giveaway!

[Image: HMPA-Xmas-2021.gif]

We would like to thank Mr. Victor van Hillo for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: HMPA-Logo-GIF3.gif]

HitmanPro.Alert is a solution that provides real-time protection for home and business PCs to guard against prevalent and zero-day software exploits, drive-by downloads, crypto-ransomware, online fraud, espionage and identity theft. It protects your computer systems even before new and undiscovered threats are formally addressed by security updates and antimalware solutions.

[Image: uAHGYG.gif]

[Image: 1-install.gif]

• HitmanPro's Advanced Malware Removal

All the features found in HitmanPro are also included in HitmanPro.Alert, including a powerful, professional-grade virus cleaner. While most traditional virus cleaners simple remove offending malware files, our deep scan and clean goes the extra mile by eradicating all traces and remnants of the malware that previous security software may have left on your computer transforming your computer to a state where it was never infected. 

[Image: 2-scan.gif]

[Image: 3-safe-browsing.gif]
  • Ransomware Protection

Ransomware  encrypts your files, making them unusable until a ransom is paid to the hackers who spread it. And there is no guarantee that they will be decrypted once the ransom is paid. Ransomware is one of the fastest growing malware infections in the world and has been making headlines through massive, worldwide outbreaks. It has become so lucrative, that business organizations have sprung up in the criminal world selling ransomware as a product or service to newbie hackers. 

HitManPro Alert vs Ransomware

HitmanPro.Alert watches for ransomware-style behavior, not just know ransomware, allowing it to catch brand new variants that other security software cannot recognize. If a file gets encrypted, HitmanPro.Alert makes a backup file. If other files continue to be encrypted, HitmanPro.Alert recognizes this behavior as potential ransomware and stops the process. It then rolls back the encryption by replacing the encrypted files with the saved backups and then removes the ransomware itself.  HitmanPro.Alert also blocks unwanted encryption of the boot drive, another tactic used by hackers to get money. All this is done without any needed user interaction. 

See how hitmanpro:alerts protect you from ransomware! *HitmanPro:Alert
  • Preventing Program Exploits

HitmanPro.Alert adds an additional layer of security around vulnerable programs, watching behavior that is malicious in nature. Infections are found and promptly removed. HitmanPro.Alert then replaces the infected Windows resources with safe, original versions. This prevents these programs from being exploited and used against the user. 

[Image: 4-em1.gif]

[Image: 5-em2.gif]

HitmanPro.Alert vs. WannaCry DoublePulsar

HitmanPro Alert vs a Keylogger
  • Keeping Your Privacy

Webcams, keyboards and web browsers are also susceptible to hacking. Simple infection techniques could give hackers access to the passwords and the credit card numbers you type, the web pages you visit, and anything that's happening in the front of your webcam. HitmanPro.Alert monitors unauthorized access to your webcam, keeping your private life "private". It beefs up browser security and warns you if the browser has been compromised in anyway. It also encrypts keystrokes, rendering the keyloggers useless and keeping what you type safe. These advanced privacy features led MRG Effitas to award HitmanPro.Alert their Secure Online Banking Certification

Disrupting the Cyber Kill Chain®

Alternative endpoint security solutions only focus on blocking malware delivery from web pages and email attachments, but HitmanPro.Alert also recognizes the capabilities of more devious attackers. HitmanPro.Alert is purpose-built to disrupt attacks in real-time across the entire threat life-cycle or Cyber Kill Chain®. HitmanPro.Alert not only offers exemplary exploit technique prevention and advanced malware remediation, its many "Risk Reduction" features also limit motivated and skilled attackers' abilities when they do succeed in compromising the endpoint.

CryptoGuard stops ransomware

The exclusive "Risk Reduction" features of HitmanPro.Alert include behavior based protection against high-impact crypto-ransomware, a prolific threats that slips by web filters and antivirus defenses every day. This type of infection --also generalized as "cryptolocker" --goes after images, documents, and other personal and critical data on local disks and networked drives. Cryptolocker malware encrypts the computer files of its victims and demands ransom money for the decryption key. The signature-less operation of HitmanPro.Alert's CryptoGuard technology universally prevents spontaneous encryption of data by cryptolockers. Even when trusted files or processes are hijacked for unsolicited encryption --as observed in cryptolockers "Vaultcrypt", "CryptoWall" and "CTB-Locker" --it is stopped and reverted by HitmanPro.Alert, without interaction from users or IT support personnel. 

[Image: 6-risk-reduction.gif]

Risk Reduction

Other Risk Reduction features focus e.g. on anti-espionage, such as kernel-based Keystroke Encryption, Webcam Notifier and BadUSB Protection. Moreover, Vaccination and Process Browsing and Application Lockdown reveal malware that hide inside or attempt to piggyback on trusted programs to gain persistence or hoist additional payloads. 

[Image: 13-RR2.gif]

Latest build is HitmanPro.Alert 3.8.19 Build 923(2021-11-30)

Changelog (compared to build 921):

Build 923 (2021-11-30)

• Improved Game detection.
    • Improved LockdownLoadImage whitelisting.

Release Notes HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

HitmanPro.Alert licenses for this giveaway/contest

HitmanPro/SurfRight has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5 x 1-year -- 3-PC's) licenses of HitmanPro.Alert as Christmas 2021 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

As Christmas 2021 gift, everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
    Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"What convinces you of HitmanPro.Alert being the best 'Zero-Day Ransomware / Malware Removal' application?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 7-HMPA-XMAS-2021-sample-entry.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] HitmanPro.Alert Christmas 2021 Giveaway
    https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=16294

Optional: You may want to like/follow Surfright's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the five (5) winners will get one (1-year) Hitman.Pro.Alert licenses good for 3-PC's

Winners will be selected by HitmanPro.Alert sponsor Mr. Victor van Hillo and once posted,
    winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
    from December 10, 2021 to January 10, 2022

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, krish, kubik67, pinp, scolli23, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!!!!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, kubik67, scolli23
Thanks a lot for another excellent giveaway jasonX and zillion of thanks for the continuous support Mr. V. van Hillo.
"What convinces you of HitmanPro.Alert being the best 'Zero-Day Ransomware / Malware Removal' application?"
There is a reason this app has been downloaded over 3 million times! I am one of those people. Cool It's super easy to get started - you just install the app and enable it on your device. You get notifications when your security needs attention and HitmanPro Alert provides an in-depth report of any threats.
I had an attempt of ransomware attack and they were able to help me block it before any damage could be done.
Forever addicted to it.

Twitter.com giveaway share
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • dhruv2193, jasonX

HitmanPro.Alert effectively adds an additional layer of security around vulnerable programs of the user. When HMPA finds infections it replaces the infected Windows resources with safe, original versions thus preventing programs from getting exploited. Also the Risk Reduction with the inclusion of HMPA's CryptoGuard technology defends the user from ransomware alongside protection from kernel-based encryption with vaccination preventing payloads. Thanks you Mr. Victor and Merry XMAS to you Sir! You always support us here (even in lockdown!) and we are proud of your work! Thanks jasonX for coming back to us!

I tweet,
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/14...2026388480
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, jasonX
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3305669636
I have used HMPA and I can say it has the best Zero Day ransomware/malware removal because it incorporates all the modules which protect against different kinds of threats coming through various means. FOr example:-
1.Protection against high-impact crypto-ransomware, a prolific threats that slips by web filters and antivirus defenses every day.
2. Protecting against exploits which can be used by hackers in apps which are not up to date or are updated but have vulnerabilities.
3. HMPA also encrypts keystrokes, rendering the keyloggers useless and keeping what you type safe.
4. Protection against other zero hour/traditional malware by employing multiple antivirus engines
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX

HitmanPro.Alert can be used as an addition to the main antivirus and, working in real time, protects against cryptographers, exploits exploiting software vulnerabilities, online fraudsters and identity theft.
The main features give reason to believe that HitmanPro.Alert is the best application for removing ransomware and zero-day malware.
Main features of HitmanPro.Alert: 
- blocking zero-day threats that were missed by antivirus protection.
- protection of bank payments,
- protection against cryptographers., prevention of file encryption by ransomware,
- protection against keyloggers,
and other protection functions.

Merry Christmas to all and to SurfRight  and Sophos!    
Facebook Share
Twitter Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • jasonX
I use HitmanPro.Alert as additional protection with Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Windows Firewall Control. The program works in real-time and has features like: CryptoGuard, Remote Desktop Lockdown, vaccination blocking of exploits, credential theft protection, and protection against keyloggers and badUSB. Is the best program for removing ransomware and zero-day malware, while not giving users any trouble with settings.
Thank you to SurfRight / Sophos Team and jasonX for the giveaway. I wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and SurfRight and Sophos.
My share below:
FB
My Share: Tweet

Liked the protection That hitman offers of observing behavior of ransomware exploits, and making adjustments to protect me.

Blocking the unwanted encryption of the Boot drive got my attention. and done without need of me interacting! I like that! 
Just protect me!!!
Thank you Hitman and Mr. Victor van Hillo.
Followed or Liked social medias also.
Endless thanks for this wonderful joy!
No words to describe my happiness and gratitude to the organiser and developers. 

"What convinces you of HitmanPro.Alert being the best 'Zero-Day Ransomware / Malware Removal' application?"HitmanPro Alert is the greatest anti-malware application. I've been using it for years and it's saved me from countless viruses and ransomware attacks. The best part about it is that there is no interference with your other programs or flaws in its design. I couldn't recommend any other program more than this one!

https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1478...43303?s=20
I have seen a lot of antivirus and malware removal programs, but none of them seem to be as good as HitmanPro. Have you ever been conflicted in what the best ransomware protection is? If so, then this review is for you. I came across HitmanPro.Alert during my search for a quality anti-ransomware software that would efficiently work with low false positives and I was blown away by its features.
https://twitter.com/picasanp/status/1477594531289657345