• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] EssentialPIM Pro Christmas 2021 Giveaway
[Image: toplogo.gif]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
EssentialPIM Pro Christmas 2021 Giveaway

[Image: 1-EPIMLogo-GIF2.gif]

We would like to thank Astonsoft Ltd. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

EssentialPIM Pro is a personal information manager that makes it easy to control your appointments, to do lists, notes, email messages, password entries and contacts. It is an affordable replacement for Outlook. In addition to built-in email support, EssentialPIM Pro offers portability, speed, intuitive interface, and the ability to synchronize all your information with MS Outlook and practically any online service available(Google, iCloud, Toodledo, SyncML, CalDAV, etc.). The Pro version differs significantly from EssentialPIM Free, taking functionality to another level. 

EssentialPIM Pro vs. Free HERE

EssentialPIM Introduction

Features at a glance:

• Multi-user access to a database
  • Storing and/or linking attachments
  • Assigning people for tasks
  • Advanced backup
  • Editable categories for appointments or tasks
  • Hierarchical task lists
  • Contact groups
  • Color printing
  • Sending any item to email
  • Synchronization with online services including, but not limited to Google, SyncML and CalDAV/CardDAV servers
  • Outlook synchronization
  • Custom views
  • Mass mail

[Image: 2-why-choose-epim1.png]
[Image: 3-whychooseepim.gif]

[Image: zBEfa8b.gif]

[Image: I22AcPy.gif]

[Image: gdgBiOZ.gif]

EssentialPIM Pro Exclusive Features HERE

The powerful, full-featured Personal Information Manager for Windows offering Email, Synchronization, Portability, Network support, Android and iOS versions. 

EssentialPIM Pro versions are: (1) PC Version, (2) Android version, and (3) iOS version

ESSENTIALPIM PRO FOR PC

EssentialPIM Pro is the personal information manager that makes it easy to control your appointments, to do lists, notes, email messages, password entries and contacts. It is an affordable replacement for Outlook. In addition to built-in email support, EssentialPIM Pro offers portability, speed, intuitive interface, and the ability to synchronize all your information with MS Outlook and practically any online service available (Google, iCloud, Toodledo, SyncML, CalDAV, etc.).

[Image: 4-install.gif]

[Image: 5-options.gif]

[Image: 6-skins.gif]

EssentialPIM Pro Main View

[Image: 7-interface2-mainmenu.gif]

[Image: 7-EPIM-interface-map.png]

1_Main menu
Shows the list of commands available in the program. 

2_Navigation Panel
Where the user can switch between EssentialPIM modules (and views). The "Navigation panel" can be minimized or maximized by pressing on the small arrow button on top-right corner of the panel.

3_Calendar
Shows the calendar days over month with highlighted / marked busy days pertaining to appointments, tasks and the like.

4_Module Toolbar
Offers the user a couple of ways to work with and manage records. Its contents depend on the currently active module. 

5_Main view
(Depending on the currently open module), shows either "Tasks/Messages" information pertaining to a set task or appointment in an open "EPIM Today" module, or "Tasks" in an open "Calendar module". 

EssentialPIM Modules

[Image: 8-interface1-modules.gif]

[Image: 9-vic-today-dark.jpg]

Today
Shows an overview of appointments, anniversaries and tasks for the upcoming days.

• Gives a full overview of things need to be done in a simple, color-coded layout. Data from all modules is collected here to give a short and long-term perspective.
  • Extensive settings to adjust the view, like showing certain data or limiting to certain period make sure you see your day the way you want it.

[Image: 10-vic-calendar-day-month.gif]

Calendar
Shows appointments for today and three upcoming days (by default settings). The Calendar module is a key part of EssentialPIM Pro and can be displayed in different views: Day, Week, Month, Week Agenda, Year, or Table. Views can be switched under the navigation pane at the left or under View menu (Day, Week, Week Agenda, Month, Year, and Table).

[Image: 11-new-appointment-dialogue-box-F.png]

[Image: 12-add-appointment-calendar-day.gif]

[Image: 13-calendar-month-add-appointment.gif]

• Color-coded, easy-to-read day, week, month, year schedules.
  • Customized categories, fast search make sure data is organized your way.
  • Templates allow you to insert new items quickly and without errors.
  • Extensive synchronization, printout and export capabilities let you handle your schedule data the way you want it.

[Image: 14-vic-tasks.gif]

Tasks
Let’s you manage your work to suit your needs. You can arrange tasks in a hierarchy, divide them into tabs, sort by any field, assign different priorities and categories, etc.

[Image: 15-tasks.gif]

[Image: 16-add-task-dialogue-box-F.png]

• Flexible structure that organizes “Tasks” into multiple trees, with subtrees and leafs. Together with powerful filtering tools this allows for lightning-fast location of your data.
  • Powerful print- out features will allow you to print the way you want it.
  • Synchronize your “Tasks” with Outlook, Android/ iOS devices, Google or export into multiple formats.

[Image: 17-vic-notes-dark.jpg]

Notes
Offers classic text editing tools and can be organized in a hierarchical structure, dividing them into separate trees and even making sticky notes on the desktop.

• Flat, table, or tree-like multilevel data structure, or any combination you want.
  • Multiple views and a filter allow for very quick location of data.
  • Insert photos, drawings, pictures of any format, tables, any nicely formatted text.
  • Powerful synchronization (Outlook, Android, iOS, iCloud, Google), printout and save features.

[Image: 18-vic-contacts-dark.jpg]

Contacts
Has various tools to group and edit records. A new contact can be also created under Actions -> New Contact.
Groups are used to better organize contacts and browse through them more conveniently. You can also create newsletters and create and print envelopes and labels.

[Image: 19-contacts.gif]

• Multi-level groups and powerful filter make sure your contacts never lost.
  • Unlimited custom fields allow you to store virtually any type of data.
  • Integrated synchronization with Microsoft Outlook, iOS, Android and Google. Make sure your contacts are always with you.
  • Extensive printout and export features.
  • Dialing numbers straight from a contact card

[Image: 20-vic-mail-dark.jpg]

Mail
Mail has classic features including support of IMAP and POP3 protocols, message rules, unlimited mail accounts, PGP encryption and many others. Integration with contacts makes sending messages and newsletters easy.

• Portable email client that always works, online of or offline.
  • Integration with Contacts and other EssentialPIM modules for productive work.
  • Signatures, mail rules, printing- everything you would expect from a mature email client.
  • Full PGP encryption support to protect your privacy.
  • Versatile filtering tools to sort, find and filter emails.

[Image: 21-vic-passwords-dark.jpg]

Passwords
Passwords is a powerful management tool where you can store a variety of password data, generate passwords using defined patterns, organize password entries into groups, etc.

• Convenient way to store all your Passwords and other sensitive data.
  • Unlimited hierarchical groups, advanced sorting capabilities and fast search and filter make sure data is easily accessible.
  • Pre-set fields with unlimited custom fields allow you to store any data.
  • Extremely versatile printout and export- choose any entries, any fields and multiple layouts.
  • Auto-typing passwords into web forms with a single click.

Trash
All removed items will be moved to Trash where you can easily delete them permanently or restore later.

• Makes sure you never lose any items from EssentialPIM.
  • Data from Trash can be restored at any moment.

ESSENTIALPIM PRO FOR ANDROID

[Image: LnocZ6n.gif]

EssentialPIM for Android allows you to keep and manage all of your EssentialPIM data on the go. It manages and provides seamless synchronization of the following EssentialPIM data: calendar, tasks, notes, contacts and passwords. All your data is interconnected and in one package!

Key Features:

• Includes Calendar (day, week, week agenda, month, year and agenda views), Tasks (hierarchical structure), Notes (tree-like multilevel structure), Contacts (groups and unlimited custom fields) and Passwords (secure, self-locking mechanism) modules
  • Fast and responsive user interface with dark and light themes
  • Customizable widgets (calendar month and agenda views, to do, notes, quick add new items, modules shortcuts). Some of the widgets are available through in-app purchase of the Pro version.
  • Flawless synchronization with Windows EssentialPIM works over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
  • Automatic synchronization of your data with Google services: Calendar, Tasks, Drive (for Notes and Passwords) and Contacts
  • Ability to assign tags to items, which is always a great way to better organize your data and its usage scenarios
  • Storing attachments linked to any types of items
  • Lock the app with a password and/or fingerprint for security purposes
  • Data backup/restore option
  • Available in 26 languages
  • Ads free

EssentialPIM for Android

ESSENTIALPIM PRO FOR iOS

[Image: epim-iphone-new.gif]

EssentialPIM for iPhone/iPad is an app that allows to keep and manage all of your EssentialPIM data on the go. It manages and provides seamless synchronization of following EssentialPIM data: Contacts, Calendar, To Do and Passwords (first two types of data are synchronized with iOS internal apps).

EssentialPIM for iOs

Latest version is EssentialPIM 10.0.2 (27-Dec-2021)

New in EssentialPIM 10.0.2 (Dec 27, 2021)

• The Float option for tasks can now be saved in templates
  • Attached files are automatically added to email messages converted from notes
  • Float column in tasks for better overview and one-click changes
  • Reminders will not be stealing current focus anymore
  • Fixed all inconsistencies with the Float option in tasks
  • Text in notes should now be rendered correctly when scaling size is set to lager than 100% in Windows
  • Fixed a warning about opening the same EPIM database file twice
  • Bug fixes and small improvements

EssentialPIM Version History HERE

[Image: 22-EPIM-Pricing.png]

PERTINENT LINKS

EssentialPIM Pro prizes for this giveaway/contest

As Christmas 2021 contest prizes Astonsoft Ltd. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) lifetime licenses of EssentialPIM Pro (inclusive of 1-year free updates)

CONTEST RULES

As Christmas 2021 gift, everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"What email and personal / professional information management application do you use and why do you want to win a license of EssentialPIM Pro?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 23-EPIMPro-XMAS-2021-Sample-Entry.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] EssentialPIM Pro Christmas 2021 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=16299

Optional: You may want to like/follow EssentialPIM's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get one (1) lifetime license of EssentialPIM Pro inclusive of 1-year of free updates

Winners will be selected via random.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run from December 10, 2021 to January 15, 2022

[Image: PW105-81-D-XMAS-2020-012220-v1-SLW25.gif]
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, krish, pinp, scolli23, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, scolli23
"What email and personal / professional information management application do you use and why do you want to win a license of EssentialPIM Pro?"

I have the promotional "Efficient Calendar" (from Efficient Software) in an old laptop and it is the main personal information management app I use there. It is what I always rely on for info that I need to be reminded of in addition to having the calendar in my mobile. I do not use any email app other that the web based email apps like GMail and Outlook. I used Opera and Sea Monkey butI never used it long. When I used EssentialPIM I liked it from the start as I can customize my tasks to my liking plus the interface is much more pleasing that Efficient Calendar. They have similarities of how they work but I like EssentialPIM better. Thanks for this opportunity to upgrade to the latest version 10 of EssentialPIM! Merry XMas to all of you EssentialPIM! Thanks for supporting our community! Thanks jasonX for coming back to us!

I tweet,
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/14...2911617026
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3874286592
I am currently usng outlook 2013 as my email/personal information Managaement app. I want to win EssentialPIM Pro as it has following extra features:-

1.Passwords
Passwords is a powerful management tool where you can store a variety of password data, generate passwords using defined patterns, organize password entries into groups, etc.

• Convenient way to store all your Passwords and other sensitive data.
  • Unlimited hierarchical groups, advanced sorting capabilities and fast search and filter make sure data is easily accessible.
  • Pre-set fields with unlimited custom fields allow you to store any data.
  • Extremely versatile printout and export- choose any entries, any fields and multiple layouts.
  • Auto-typing passwords into web forms with a single click.
2. All mail, tasks, calendar, passwords in a single app.
Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
Currently using Office, Outlook for email Not happy with how slow it loads.
​​​​​​I would hope to win a license of EssentialPIM Pro.Love the calendar appearance. and the connection to android systems.
I am on the go and to get notifications on my phone is a perfect choice for me!
 The appearances are amazing compared to the old stale outlook.
Ad free is always the best choice.
Thank You Astonsoft Ltd and Geeks.fyi for making this fine software available for this contest.
Merry Christmas, and Happy new years to all!

My Share: Twitter
In my work I use Outlook, but privately I don't use any application for management email and personal information. I would like to change this as I would have all my information in one place, either on my PC or on my smartphone. The application would help me to manage my time and plan tasks. I like its clear interface and intuitive use. EssentialPIM Pro would make it easy for me to quickly access meetings, my notes, emails, contacts. I really like the cloud sync feature and the portable version.
Thank you for the giveaway.
My share below:
My FB

I use the Thunderbird email client to manage my email, but most often I use the bowser via the bookmarks bar to log in to my mail. 
As a rule, I store personal information in a text file, which creates certain inconveniences and the risk of losing information.
I want to win an EssentialPIM Pro license for a faster and more universal way to store information and access e-mail when all management is in one application that allows you to manage tasks, chores, notes, contacts, passwords and e-mail.
All data in this application is protected with a 256-bit encryption key.

Thanks for this contest and Merry Christmas to you all!    

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, jasonX and thanks to the developer for supporting the giveaway here on geeks.fyi

I'm a fan of EssentialPIM Pro and I absolutely love it, although i am currently not using any other personal information management tool. It's offering an amazing way to stay organized, on top of my email, and even on top of my calendar. I also love the fact that I can share information with co-workers and family. Every time I use EssentialPIM Pro, it helps me get more done in less time! I am so impressed with how it helps me stay on top of my projects, notes, correspondence, to-do lists, and more. Also, the resource consumption looks good so far.

My share is below:
twitter.com giveaway share
software enthusiast!
Currently I am using outlook 2016.
EssentialPIM Pro is a full-featured information management tool, which brings together the functions of multiple software, with showing appointments, organizing contacts, text editing, sending and receiving emails, passwords management and other functions, the most important thing is that you can store your information synchronously on popular cloud services,and manage them across different platforms, all of this is securely and securely protected by SSL.. so I want to get EssentialPIM pro. thank you a lot.

Wish everyone safty and healthy. I hope one day, when I wake up, we can travel freely again. I miss my mother so much because I haven't been able to visit her for two years.

my share

I don't use personal information management application to organize different tasks.
All appointments, assignments and deadlines are posted on my bulletin board in the office.
Contact persons, numbers, Emails and passwords are stored in my smart phone and PC.
Events and special occasions are written on my notebooks.

I want to win because I need it to organize and secure my personal information at all times.
So please allow and count my entry in this great giveaway contest to win a license.

Thank you Jason for organizing this contest and EssentialPIM Pro for sponsoring this contest.

Twitter