Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Steganos VPN Online Shield Father's Day 2022 Giveaway
[Image: 1-top-logo.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Steganos VPN Online Shield Father's Day 2022 Giveaway!

[Image: 2-SVPNIntro.gif]

We would like to thank Steganos Software GmbH for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: 3-box.gif]

Overview

Steganos VPN Online Shield is a VPN service (Virtual-Private-Network-Service) that can redirect the internet traffic of the user's computer (VPN-Server) into different regions. Through this, the user can conceal their IP address from media services and encrypt their data traffic. Steganos VPN Online Shield is a new generation of VPN solution from Steganos Software GmbH (Trust in IT-Security in Germany – no backdoors, no tracking and no surveillance). Users can establish private and anonymous connection to the Internet anywhere, anytime, encrypted with 256-bit AES and free of ads.

[Image: 4-howitworks.gif]

Browse anonymously and limitlessly / Hide your identity and get access to blocked content
With Steganos VPN Online Shield you choose your virtual IP location from the large Steganos pool. Use high-speed servers across the globe to bypass geo blocks and to strengthen your privacy.

Safe from hackers worldwide / Surf safely and anonymously in public Wi-Fi hotspots
Whether passwords, emails, photos, payment or bank data - Steganos VPN Online Shield protects your private and business data from hacking and snooping. Even outside your own four walls, for example at the airport, in a café or hotel - with Steganos VPN Online Shield you can use public Wi-Fi hotspots safely and anonymously.

[Image: 5-SVOSFeatures.gif]

Clear Privacy Policy of Steganos VPN Online Shield
Steganos VPN Online Shield-Service saves neither the addresses nor contents that the user calls up, nor the IP addresses that Steganos VPN Online Shield has allocated, nor their own IP address that they use on Steganos VPN Online Shield. It is not possible for Steganos to determine what contents Steganos VPN Online Shield calls up. Neither the IP addresses of the users nor the IP addresses of the called server is saved.

[Image: 6-install.gif]

Robust Encryption method
Steganos VPN Online Shield offers robust encryption method, 256-bit AES, with modern VPN protocol (IKEv2 or OpenVPN). These protocols are more robust and faster than PPTP and L2TP protocols. Although Steganos does not offer a lot of options in terms of VPN protocols, its encryption method, in general, is strong and robust.

[Image: 7-interface.gif]

[Image: 8-main-menu.gif]

5 simultaneous connections
In contrast to OkayFreedom VPN, Steganos VON Online Shield offers its subscribers 5 simultaneous connections. It’s, of course, a big plus. As of now, the VPN runs on Windows, Mac OS, Android and iOS. 

[Image: 9-connect-Canada.gif]

[Image: 10-connect-India.gif]

WHY CHOOSE STEGANOS VPN ONLINE SHIELD?

• BROWSING ANONYMOUSLY

Steganos VPN Online Shield builds a so-called virtual private network (VPN) that encrypts all your data traffic. Your real IP address will be exchanged for a random IP address from the huge Steganos pool. So your original IP address and digital identity is fully protected and untraceable.

• FREE FROM REGIONAL CONTENT BLOCKS
    Choose your IP location from the large Steganos pool. Use high-speed servers at more locations worldwide to bypass geo blocks and censorship.

• SAFE FROM HACKERS

Whether passwords, e-mails, photos, payment or bank data - Steganos VPN Online Shield protects your private and business data from hackers and observation. Even outside your own four walls, for example at the airport, in a café or hotel - with Steganos VPN Online Shield you can even use public WiFi hotspots securely, protected and anonymously.

• USE WORLDWIDE

With Steganos VPN Online Shield you can surf securely around the world with your smartphone or tablet in any WiFi or LAN network. The app also protects you in mobile networks (3G, LTE/4G, EDGE and GPRS).

• NO SPEED LIMIT

You always browse via the secure, high-speed Steganos servers built around the world. There is no throttling of the surfing speed. Experience the internet everywhere you want it.

[Image: 11-connect-Singapore.gif]

[Image: 12-connect-Spain.gif]

Latest version is Steganos VPN  Online Shield v2.0.9 (Windows)

Steganos VPN  Online Shield v2.0.9 (Windows)

• New OpenVPN version
  • Optimized application startup
  • Fixed an error related to Cookie exceptions in Firefox

PERTINENT LINKS

Additional Links

Steganos VPN Online Shield licenses for this giveaway/contest

Steganos Software GmbH has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum ten (10 x 1-year) licenses of Steganos VPN Online Shield as Father's Day 2022 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to Steganos Software GmbH about Steganos VPN Online Shield and why do you want to win a Steganos VPN Online Shield subscription license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 16-Steganos-VPN-OS-Sample-Entry.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Steganos VPN Online Shield Father's Day 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17453

Optional (but greatly appreciated) : Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of Steganos Software GmbH as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the ten (10) winners will get one (1-year) license of Steganos VPN Online Shield

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from June 17, 2022 to July 31, 2022

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: FtiUMmA.gif]
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, divinenews, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, silversurfer, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!!
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • hamed1368, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, silversurfer, THE RANTER
"Share feedback to Steganos Software GmbH about Steganos VPN Online Shield and why do you want to win a Steganos VPN Online Shield subscription license?"

I reading on privacy policy of Steganos VPN Online Shield and its thorough  enough for common user to understand. Also with the no-logging policy. Steganos VPN Online Shield does not have much locations and features plus configurability when compared to other VPN providers but reviews I read it more than capable unblocking capability gives a decent performance to Netflix. I also read that it got passed Amazon Prime and even Disney! Perhaps Steganos can add more locations/servers and make it more settings configurable for intermediate user...like additional protocols, settings and stuff. I like to win a license of Steganos VPN Online Shield so I can have chance to experience their VPN application. Any additional VPN app is welcome. 

Thanks for this contest! Thanks Steganos!

My Tweet Father's Day 2022 contest page
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/15...8316275714

I previously used a three-month Steganos VPN Online Shield license. This application is simple, and at the same time, a powerful application that provides the user with security and privacy on the Internet.
I noticed that new countries have not been added for a long time.
You can also add an extension for browsers.
I would like to have a license because I currently use free VPN services that have little functionality and low bandwidth.

Thanks for this contest Steganos!        

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Share feedback to Steganos Software GmbH about Steganos VPN Online Shield and why do you want to win a Steganos VPN Online Shield subscription license?"
Steganos software GmbH produces top quality privacy and security apps. I have used Steganos VPN before and it has good choice of server locations for unblocking websites. I would suggest adding purpose based servers for streaming Netflix, Amazon etc. I would like to win the license to Steganos VPN as it is easy to use and reliable VPN for ensuring my privacy Online.
https://mobile.twitter.com/dhruvmercury/...3207364609

I want to win simply because I need it to access some websites that are block from my country.
I won't be able to access these restricted websites unless I will use a VPN and I want to become
anonymous while surfing the Internet for privacy protection as well. I hope to win a 1 year license.

Tweet
Thanks for the giveaway.

Steganos is not a bad VPN provider, with good security, it is easy to use and has a great interface. I want to win a license because this VPN is one of the few that allows you to create any electronic devices on a USB stick, as it allows users to use their mobile devices, cameras, to convert it into a key and access the contents of their computer.

Twitter
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED!

Thanks for your participation!

Stay tuned for the (official) announcement of the winners!

Cheers guys!

Your jasonX
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • hanso, harlan4096
We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Steganos VPN Online Shield Father's Day 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17453

[Image: Dad-Day-Steganos-VPN-winners-IMGUR.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  mjcn19

Winner#2 - kubik67

Winner#3 - hanso

Winner#4 - dhruv2193

Winner#5 - damien76

Winner#6 - #10 - FORFEIT

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, hanso, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya
Congrats to all winners! Thanks you!