Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Watchdog Anti-Malware Father's Day 2022 Giveaway
[Image: 1-top-logo-small.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Watchdog Anti-Malware Father's Day 2022 Giveaway!

[Image: wamintro3.gif]

We would like to thank WatchDogDevelopment.com, LLC. for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

Watchdog Anti-Malware is a security solution designed not only to protect but also to rescue the user's computer from malware that have infected his system despite all the security measures he has taken. It adds an additional layer of protection. Watchdog Anti-Malware is a highly optimized and lightweight software, and it is fully compatible with any popular antivirus solution installed.  

[Image: 3-addon-1.gif]

[Image: install2.gif]

Traditional antivirus engines are mainly signature based. A signature-based system may not be able to take any action if it encounters a new malware that has not yet been identified. However, this is not an issue for Watchdog Anti-Malware. The artificial intelligence-based Anti-Malware engine (cloud-scan feature) analyses malicious properties in the file based on language processing principles. Thus, it can detect and block the malicious content, which has not seen before, more effectively than the signature-based protection system.  

[Image: 5-interface.gif]

[Image: settings2.gif]

WATCHDOG ANTIMALWARE FEATURES

• SMART REAL-TIME PROTECTION

The artificial intelligence that works continuously in the background prevents malware from infecting your computer.  

• ADVANCED MALWARE DETECTION AND REMOVAL

Detects and removes malware and cleans your PC from all the infections that have taken place on your PC. Its efficient 
    scanning technology will remove all types of malware infections, viruses, trojans, worms, unwanted apps, browsers add-ons, adware and even those annoying toolbars! 

• ANTI-RANSOMWARE PROTECTION

Blocks ransomware using its powerful artificial intelligence-based ransomware protection features. 

• BROWSER CLEANUP

Removes annoying browser add-ons, unwanted apps and toolbars and frees your PC from adware. It is an efficient adware cleaner. 

• COMPATIBLE WITH ANTIVIRUS SOLUTIONS

Fully compatible with any popular antivirus solutions installed. It adds an additional layer of protection to your computer. 

• INCREASED ZERO-DAY MALWARE PROTECTION

It can detect harmful programs that have never been seen before. 

• FAST SMART SCAN

With the fastest smart scan on the market, Watchdog Anti-Malware detects and removes active malware on your PC around 20 seconds.  

• DOESN'T SLOW DOWN YOUR PC

It is lightweight and highly optimized. It does not affect your overall PC performance and it does not clutter up your drive. 

[Image: 10-addon-2.gif]

Key Technological Features

• ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE-BASED SMART REAL-TIME PROTECTION

Artificial intelligence-based smart real-time protection feature provides complete protection via real-time protection, fast and efficient scanning.  

• CLOUD-SANDBOX TECHNOLOGY

Increases zero-day malware and ransomware protection. Additional level of scanning.  

• CUSTOM SCAN/DEEP SCAN

Any file or disc can be scanned as desired with the custom scan. When right-clicked on a file, “Scan with Watchdog Anti-Malware” option from the Windows context menu can be chosen for a deeper scan option.

Watchdog Anti-Malware Pricing

Watchdog Anti-Malware is currently priced at $39.99.00 USD (1-PC / 1-year)

Latest Build is Watchdog Anti-Malware version 4.1.422  (01-July-2022)

Changelog: version 4.1.422

• Vulnerability patches
  • Default font issue fix

Release Notes HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

How to install & activate Watchdog Anti-Malware

How to run a Watchdog Anti-Malware Scan and Whitelist file

How to buy Watchdog Anti-Malware & Watchdog Mobile Security

7 ways malware can get into your device | WATCHDOG

How to protect yourself against Ransomware | WATCHDOG

How to uninstall Watchdog Anti-Malware

Watchdog Anti-Malware licenses for this giveaway/contest

WatchDogDevelopment.com, LLC., has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum ten (10 x 1-year) licenses of Watchdog Anti-Malware as Father's Day 2022 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to WatchDogDevelopment.com, LLC (can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a Watchdog Anti-Malware subscription license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: Sample-Entry-Watchdog-Anti-Malware-2.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share our WatchDog Development giveaway and content by pasting the quoted text below in your Facebook/Twitter/Google+ Account.  

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Watchdog Anti-Malware Father's Day 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17455

WatchDog Development LLC., Products
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17454

Optional (but greatly appreciated) : Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of WatchDogDevelopment.com, LLC. as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed. Dual entries will both be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway so please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the ten (10) winners will get 1-year license of Watchdog Anti-Malware

Winners will be selected by ramdom.org and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from June 17, 2022 to July 20, 2022

(edit -- formerly July 31, 2022)

NOTE: 

WATCHDOG ANTI-MALWARE HOME 4 REVIEW!!!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17450

Video Link
https://mega.nz/file/1g5SVKSS#zMjCkIujlg...BBuGUqLytE 

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: FtiUMmA.gif]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, ismail, silversurfer, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • divinenews, harlan4096, ismail, silversurfer, THE RANTER
"Share feedback to WatchDogDevelopment.com, LLC (can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a Watchdog Anti-Malware subscription license?"

I had chance to use the old version Watchdog Antimalware which was spinoff of old Zemana Antimalware. It's as if I am really using ZAM. Now I read in another site that WatchDog Development LLC., have ditched any 3rd-party connection with ZAM and started from scratch. So this "new" Watchdog Anti-Malware is not a "white label" or "rebranded" ZAM. So it is new homegrown product! Interesting...Anyway, I'd like to have a license and install it as additional security layer. I wanted to try WAM but the trial just 15-days unlike others 30-day trial.  I'd like to see the Watchdog Anti-Virus also will push forward from Beta stage and maybe they can come up with new android app. I don't see app for android in their site. They can make it in 2 variants (free and paid versions) The "free" variant will attract would be users to avail of it and check it out prior going to the paid version.

Thanks for this contest! Thanks WatchDog Development LLC!

My Tweet Father's Day 2022 contest page
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/15...3218412545

My Tweet WatchDog Development Products
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/15...6217952258
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX

I used Watchdog Anti-Malware as an antivirus scanner.
Watchdog Anti-Malware has a user-friendly interface without complicated settings, is compatible with previously installed security software and has a very low consumption of PC resources.
Watchdog Anti-Malware uses its own cloud scanning platform.
I want to win a Watchdog Anti-Malware license as an addition to basic antivirus protection and use it in real-time mode. The software uses the power of several antivirus cores to effectively neutralize viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware, and rootkits.
Thanks for this giveaway! Thanks WatchDog Development!  

Facebook Share Of GFYI giveaway / contest code
Facebook Share of WatchDog Develooment LLC.. Products in Securitv Vendors Thread
Twitter Share Of GFYI giveaway / contest code
Twitter Share of WatchDog Develooment LLC. Products in Securitv Vendors Thread
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • jasonX
giveaway share

products share

Share feedback to WatchDogDevelopment.com, LLC (can be of their support service, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a Watchdog Anti-Malware subscription license?"
 I have used this app for some itme and it is easy to setup and use and provides reliable supplementary protection in addition to main antivirus. I want to win the license to protect my PC against zero hour malware. Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX

Watchdog bases on language processing principles to analyses malicious properties in the file.
Even though I have an antivirus software installed on my system, I would like WatchDog to save my system in case of malware infection, just like it says.
many thanks 
​​​​​​​
twitter

products
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sty for this post:
  • jasonX

Features I like:

1. SMART REAL-TIME PROTECTION
2. ADVANCED MALWARE DETECTION AND REMOVAL
3. COMPATIBLE WITH ANTIVIRUS SOLUTIONS

I never used Watchdog Anti-Malware ever since. Actually, it's my first time to encounter such Anti-Malware.
So I want to test and use it along with my current Anti-Malware/Virus Software as a second line of defense.
Thank you for arranging this great giveaway competition. I really hope to win a license.

Contest Share

Product Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mjcn19 for this post:
  • jasonX
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST ENDED. 

The previous schedule was until July 31st. Thanks for all those who participated. Stay tuned for the winners announcement. 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Watchdog Anti-Malware Father's Day 2022 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=17455

[Image: WAM-DAD-DAY-WINNERS-IMGUR.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  kubik67

Winner#2 - mjcn19

Winner#3 - damien76

Winner#4 - dhruv2193

Winner#5 - sty

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, mjcn19, Mohammad.Poorya, THE RANTER