Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Surfshark VPN Back-to-School Gift 2022
"Share feedback to Surfshark about Surfshark VPN features and why do you want to win a Surfshark VPN license?"

I have previously used Surfshark VPN and consider it one of the best VPN services with a user-friendly interface.  
VPN offers not only a secure connection with other servers, but also privacy protection, has a large number of countries and servers used and a high speed of uninterrupted connection, and the IP rotation function changes the IP address without disconnecting from the VPN, as well as connecting through two different VPN servers at the same time, increases the efficiency of the VPN service.
I want to win a Surfshark VPN license for safe and anonymous internet use and visiting sites blocked in my region.
Thanks for this promotion! Thanks Surfshark for sponsoring this campaign!

Twitter Share of GFY giveaway / contest code    
Facebook Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code
Surfshark VPN share on Twitter
Great thanks for this very good giveaway!
"Share feedback to Surfshark about Surfshark VPN features and why do you want to win a Surfshark VPN license?"
I need a Surfshark license in order to browse the internet annonymously and virtually from everywhere. As per features I like a lot to browse the web with no ads using the camouflage mode.
My share is below:
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1576...EnXXdhk8dQ
https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1576...EnXXdhk8dQ
I have never used "Surfshark VPN" before, I read your review which is one of the best reviews on the net. From your review I knew some unique information or features about this great VPN service which made me interested in winning this VPN license, such as "surfshark VPN" uses Camouflage/Obfuscation features which will hide the fact that Users using a VPN, even from ISP ; New innovative "Nexus" technology ensures the fastest VPN speed & allows rotating ,changing IP addresses within the network without disconnecting the users from their apps ; It also has Multi-Hop servers which ensures extra layer of protection by layring traffic through several servers at once .It has its own innovative "Bypasser™ " tool that allows users to control connectivity by choosing what aplications or websites to route via VPN  and Override GPS location (Android) is another interesting feature.

Thank you for the excellent review & contest of the award winning VPN service "Surfshark" and also many thanks to "Surfshark VPN" team for sponsoring this campaign.

My Share:

GFYI Exclusive Giveaway/Contest
Surfshark VPN : Award -Winning VPN Service