Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 New Year 2023 Giveaway
[Image: ytqLb9P.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 New Year 2023 Giveaway

[Image: OQVL6P2.gif]

We would like to thank Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: 3g0OqF5.png]

Overview

Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 is Windows-based a comprehensive backup solution to back up or restore any file, partition or bootable operating system. Archives can easily be restored in the event of hardware issues or system malware infections. Backups can be created fully automatically thanks to smart background technology that does not interfere with normal PC operation. 

Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 monitors the system load and only becomes active when enough resources are available. Four selectable compression methods and strong encryption ensure space-efficient and secure backup archives. Users have total control over the storage location and medium, from traditional hard disks to online cloud services for maximum accessibility–and this applies to both individual files and entire disk partitions. Restoring archives can either be achieved through the program itself or Windows Explorer. 

[Image: BjSZ4gx.gif]

[Image: mKTayqR.gif]

Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 safely creates backups from any file type, even entire operating systems. The program works fully automatically in the background to prevent data loss. Backups are a reliable way to remedy system failure. In the new version 17, real-time backup detects changes to monitored folders and backs them up as soon as they are registered. Even hard drives locked by Bitlocker can be unlocked and used as storage locations, for example. 

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

• Full System Backup
  • Cloud Support
  • Backup Rescue System
  • Real-time backups
  • State-of-the-art rescue system

Real-time backups
Ashampoo Backup Pro 17's real-time backup technology tracks your most important folders for file changes and updates your backups accordingly–and you get to individually pick those folders! This means your files are kept safe automatically and it certainly takes the fear out of sudden crashes or system freeze-ups. During backups, Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 constantly verifies each operation to avoid data inconsistency. This even includes health monitoring for your disk drives, with instant notifications should a drive be on the brink of failure. Never again will you have to worry whether your current archives really include all of your latest files. 

Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 - How to create a real-time backup

[Image: Y6z2EiN.gif]

[Image: Tsgj318.gif]

Improved Cloud Storage Support
Cloud storage has long been a secure way of backing up your data. As cloud providers keep advancing their services and storage methods, Ashampoo® Backup Pro has been fully updated to support the latest and most secure online data transfer methods! Back up your data to Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, OneDrive Business / Office 365, Owncloud, Telekom MagentaCLOUD, Strato, 1&1 and many others with absolute confidence and avoid speed throttling automatically! Connectivity with the most important cloud providers has been greatly improved in version 17 thanks to a number of adjustments.

[Image: ooL2Nti.png]

Rescue system based on the latest Windows
Ashampoo Backup Pro's got your back when disaster strikes and your system crashes. The rescue system is now based on the current Windows version, making it easier to install and use. Our Windows-based state-of-the-art rescue system can reboot your PC either from DVD or USB stick. Instead of a full Windows reinstall, you can then simply restore your previous system backup and return your PC to normal. Save time and effort and keep your PC, and your files, safe with Ashampoo Backup Pro 17!

[Image: vIkm0oC.gif]

[Image: O4QcHkU.gif]

Alternatively, you can download "Ashampoo® Backup Rescue Disc" HERE

Disk Checks
Ashampoo® Backup Pro 17 monitors your hard disk's SMART parameters during backups to detect future issues before they happen! This allows you time to react and avoid data loss. The program also features an additional drive / partition check that analyzes and repairs individual sectors. 

[Image: 7kI1Gvr.gif]

Ashampoo Backup Pro v17.03 (2023/01/04)

Ashampoo Backup Pro v17.03 (2023/01/04)

• Bugs Fixed: Fixed minor backup verification bugs. 

Version changes (based from last version 17.02):

• Fix problems when creating rescue system
  • Background performance improved
  • Minor bug fixes

[Image: 4UTp3AU.png]

PERTINENT LINKS

How to activate your Ashampoo software through a new Ashampoo account

How to activate Ashampoo software without logging into your Ashampoo customer account

How to activate your Ashampoo software through a new Ashampoo account

Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 licenses for this giveaway/contest

Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum FIVE (5) licenses of Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 as New Year 2023 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo Backup / Ashampoo Backup Pro (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Backup Pro 17?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: LdOP9n9.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Kindly share ALL links below separately. 

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram [/i] (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Ashampoo Backup Pro 17  New Year 2023 Giveaway!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18410

Quote:The New Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 is HERE!
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18253

Optional (but greatly appreciated) : Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get one (1) license of Ashampoo Backup Pro 17

Winners will be selected by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG representative and once posted, winners will only have 3 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from December 28, 2022 to February 8, 2023

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: BS1DJMN.gif]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, THE RANTER
"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo Backup / Ashampoo Backup Pro (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Backup Pro 17?"

I need Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 to backup my important data such documents, pictures, audio and video files to prevent from being corrupted.
I can use Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 to monitor the hard drive's health if there are errors on it. So please count my entry in and really hope to win.  

My Share of GFYI Contest:
Tweet 1

The New Ashampoo Backup Pro 17:
Tweet 2
"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo Backup / Ashampoo Backup Pro (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Backup Pro 17?"

I'd like to ask the devs if they can include backup feature in the WinPE Rescue Disk. Last version 16 did not have the backup feature (as the review also stated). The free alternatives has backup/restore and some other tools so Ashampoo being "Ashampoo" they can add it to the rescue disk without much effort. Thanks for this giveaway because I want to upgrade from version 16!

My Tweets:
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...8471231489
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...7534454784
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX

In Ashampoo Backup Pro, I need a backup function for the system and installed software with the possibility of excluding individual user folders and software from the backup, which will not be difficult to install manually later. This feature will significantly reduce the backup and speed up the recovery process.
I like that Ashampoo Backup Pro has the function of adding documents to various cloud storage as backups. You can add any cloud, even if it is not in the list.
I want to win a license for Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 to update the previous version and use the new backup technology implemented in this version.

Thanks for this opportunity Ashampoo! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Twitter Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code

The New Ashampoo Backup Pro 17
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • jasonX
Ashampoo Backup share link
"Share feedback / observations to Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG about Ashampoo Backup / Ashampoo Backup Pro (can be of their customer service, product features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a license of Ashampoo Backup Pro 17?"
I have used Ashampoo backup in the past and I found it to be an easy to use step by step backup app for backing up partitions for restoration in case of malware attacks. I also like the foll. feature:-
Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 monitors the system load and only becomes active when enough resources are available.

I want to win a license to the app to use it to create system images and to restore my OS to the working state as before in case of ransomware,corruption etc.
giveaway share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, THE RANTER
Sponsor has given the go-signal to randomize the winners. Thus, we are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Ashampoo Backup Pro 17 New Year 2023 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18410

[Image: FnYOCB7.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  kubik67

Winner#2 - dhruv2193

Winner#3 - damien76

Winner#4 - mjcn19

Winners#5 - FORFEIT

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim. You have 3 days to claim your prizes. 

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dhruv2193, dinosaur07, harlan4096, kubik67, THE RANTER