Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] Advanced Uninstaller PRO / DriverMax PRO Easter 2023 Giveaway
[Image: PO8jq0N.jpg]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
Advanced Uninstaller PRO / DriverMax PRO EASTER 2023 Giveaway!

[Image: GxtVLUP.gif]

We would like to thank Innovative Solutions 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: KYpItqH.gif]

Overview

Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the ultimate uninstaller for Windows, allowing you to uninstall programs quickly and completely using its simple and intuitive interface. Advanced Uninstaller PRO helps your PC run at its full speed by taking good care of the Windows registry and services. Monitor installations, uninstall any software, remove duplicate files, permanently delete any file, or delete browsing history. 

[Image: Q3EFdvk.gif]

[Image: ahdBVV5.gif]

Advanced Uninstaller PRO  has all of the tools that users need to completely uninstall programs, to protect their privacy, to speed up, optimize and repair their PCs and to quickly and effectively remove annoying toolbars, plugins and other unwanted browser 'hijackers. New tools features, including "Daily Health Check" (premium feature), is entirely automated and continually monitors new toolbars, frees up disk space and performs daily checks of a PC's health even freeing the user of having to do it manually. Version 13  features "Leftover Scanner", which after the normal uninstall of an application, performs a thorough check to ensure that no junk files are left behind. "Startup Manager" scans for and removes pointless programs that launch at startup and slow down processing speed. "Duplicate Files Finder" detects and removes duplicate files to free up disk space while "Registry Cleaner" and "Registry Optimizer" repair and optimize registry entries and files for optimal PC performance.

[Image: UpentNn.gif]

[Image: 6IzNEs2.gif]

[Image: pLMEEVR.gif]

[Image: SPA2Oxb.gif]

Advanced Uninstaller PRO 13 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10 (both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions of Windows) and it is available for a free download online. The free version performs all the features of the paid version with the exception of the "Daily Health Check" which is a add-on feature requiring a license. "Daily Health Check" is a premium add-on feature to the Advanced Uninstaller PRO tasked to continuously monitor your PC, display a brief report to properly inform the user about what's going on in his pc.  It allows the user to review all scanned/flagged items and aids him in performing all necessary maintenance tasks. 

Users can try the "premium services" for 30-days. (Premium services is the Daily Health Check -- includes the "Startup Virus Detection"). 

[Image: UErWeQR.gif]

[Image: ehgmVfK.gif]

[Image: 9xMf5Al.gif]

[Image: ykFQsLf.gif]

[Image: pQ5t4bl.gif]

KEY FEATURES

• Easily uninstall applications and programs. The program starts a lot faster than the Control Panel Add/Remove applet, and has a handy quick search function.
  • Uninstall, disable and enable Control Panel icons.
  • Disable or delete the programs that run at startup.
  • Remove items left behind in the Add/Remove section after program uninstall.
  • Manage the fonts installed on your computer.
  • Hide, show or sort your Start menu shortcuts. Automatically find and delete the non-working shortcuts on your desktop and Start menu.
  • Uninstall Internet Explorer toolbars, plug-ins and BHOs (Browser Helper Objects).
  • Find and delete garbage and temporary files.
  • Delete the recently open files list of programs such as Microsoft Office, Windows Media Player, ICQ, MSN, WinZip, RealPlayer, Kazaa, Morpheus, WinAmp, etc.
  • Delete the Internet history trail (information about the pages you visited, addresses you typed, cookies, etc).

Latest version build is Advanced Uninstaller PRO version 13.24.0.65

Advanced Uninstaller PRO 12 - How to uninstall programs and more

PERTINENT LINKS

[Image: gRZNsKR.gif]

Overview

DriverMax is a reliable choice when it comes to keeping your system fully functional and up to date. It saves you a great amount of time by automatically searching the web and installing drivers, so you, the user, will not have to do the tedious task of manually looking for drivers across the internet. 

[Image: F4cDcf8.gif]

What are device drivers?
A device driver, or a software driver is a type of computer software, typically developed to make the hardware in your computer work. Typically, this constitutes an interface for communicating with the device, through the specific computer bus or communications subsystem that the hardware is connected to, providing commands to and/or receiving data from the device, and on the other end, the requisite interfaces to the operating system and software applications. Often called a driver for short, it is a specialized hardware dependent computer program which is also operating system specific that enables another program, typically an operating system or applications software package or computer program running under the operating system kernel, to interact transparently with a hardware device, and usually provides the requisite interrupt handling necessary for any necessary asynchronous time-dependent hardware interfacing needs.

[Image: OJItNi8.gif]

DriverMax automatically scans for missing or outdated drivers right once launched. Detailed information is displayed of the targeted device. Just a click and you can start the driver download process. There is a progress slider where you can see the overall download which includes the number/s of drivers that are being currently downloaded. This neat application also offers a nifty way of creating a backup for your drivers. You can restore from your backup in just minutes. DriverMax also offers "scheduling" of driver updates so you can scan your computer at a specified date/time so are always up-to-date. 

DriverMax 12 - How To Update Your Drivers

KEY FEATURES

• Easy automated update

DriverMax supports automated installs, scheduled scans, and full device driver backups. It can be set to check for driver updates and download them for you at any time of any day, week, or month. You can find driver updates for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.

• Increased PC productivity

Drivers are components that enable the proper functioning of the internal hardware or devices that are connected to the computer. DriverMax reduces system freezes and malfunctions, making for a better performance of your PC by serving you only with the best latest updates.

• Latest version for more than 2,300,000 devices

DriverMax analyzes your existing drivers and provides the latest versions for over 2,300,000 devices. An intelligent and unique online self-learning technology ensures that only the most appropriate and recent versions are installed. The latest version of DriverMax also notifies and installs updates to various software packages that will improve Windows performance. These include Open AL, DirectX, C++ Runtime, Oracle

• Maximum security for your updates
    DriverMax automatically tests each new driver before installing it on your PC, ensuring its proper functioning. In addition, it backs up the current drivers and creates a system restore point, allowing a quick rollback of the installation. All controllers are scanned thoroughly for viruses and threats before they are provided to users.

Latest version build is DriverMax version 15.11.0.7

[Image: fbm6AcJ.png]

PERTINENT LINKS

Advanced Uninstaller PRO and DriverMax PRO  licenses for this EASTER 2023 giveaway
Innovative Solutions has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5) licenses each of Advanced Uninstaller PRO (5 x 1-year) and DriverMax PRO (5 x 1-year) as giveaway/contest prize

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 1 thread to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback / observations to Innovative Solutions about Advanced Uninstaller PRO / DriverMax PRO and why do you want to win a license of both applications?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: XXuTMeM.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Kindly share ALL links below separately. 

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Advanced Uninstaller PRO / DriverMax PRO Easter 2023 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18859

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

a. Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get one (1-year) license of Advanced Uninstaller PRO and DriverMax PRO

Winners will be selected via random.org and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from April 7, 2023 to May 3, 2023

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: ddtG2m8.gif]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, hanso, harlan4096, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY/ CONTEST IS OPEN!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, THE RANTER
"Share feedback / observations to Innovative Solutions about Advanced Uninstaller PRO / DriverMax PRO and why do you want to win a license of both applications?"

I had the chance to use Advanced Uninstaller Pro with the "Health Check" and it was great. I have my resident uninstaller here but the daily Health Check got rid of around 10GB of junk files! My resident uninstaller has also some files cleaner but it did not get that size as junk. At first I was afraid that my system will get borked after that but it didn't. That salvaged space was an eye-opener! DriverMax PRO seems to be okay because a friend is using it but I have the free version here and though limited it still gets the job done. I like to join so I can have again the daily Health Check of Advanced Uninstaller Pro and the full feature version of DriverMax PRO. Thanks for contest!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...4048581633
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
twitter share
Share feedback / observations to Innovative Solutions about Advanced Uninstaller PRO / DriverMax PRO and why do you want to win a license of both applications?"

I have used both Advanced Uninstaller and Driver Max. Advanced Uninstaller is a great remover of apps completely and i also like its automatic monitor of removal(even if it is from add/remove windows function). I also like its thorugh cleaning capabilities for cleaning junk, temp. files etc. for maximm performance of PC. Driver Max is an easy to use and reliable driver updating utility for updating the drivers so that all hardware components function correctly. 

I want to win Advanced Uninstaller to remove apps completely without residual entriesand Driver Max to update my drivers so that my PC runs smothly without any hardware issues.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX

I have previously used Advanced Uninstaller PRO, but the license is over.
I liked this uninstaller for its functionality and ease of use.
This all-in-one program tracks all changes during the software installation process and eliminates all changes made, is able to remove toolbars (toolbars), browser plugins, clear cache, history, and much more.
In addition, it can also remove many other elements that ordinary uninstallers cannot cope with. 
I use DriverMax in the free version. In this version, the functionality of the program is extremely limited.
Sometimes it is necessary to install a second outdated operating system for the correct operation of old equipment (printers, scanners). And there is a problem with the drivers.
And there is a need to have a program for automatic search and updating of hardware drivers, as well as their backup and recovery.
Due to this reason, I need DriverMax PRO.
I need Advanced Uninstaller Pro as a powerful uninstaller for Windows applications that allows you to quickly and completely remove programs using a simple and intuitive interface.
Thanks for this giveaway / contest! Happy Easter 2023 to all!

Twitter Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code    
Facebook Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • jasonX
Share feedback / observations to Innovative Solutions about Advanced Uninstaller PRO / DriverMax PRO and why do you want to win a license of both applications?

Advanced Uninstaller and DriverMax are two great PC tools. I want to quickly uninstall and clean up unwanted programs by Advanced Uninstaller, upgrade system drivers in time by DriverMax, I want to win the two software to ensure that my computer runs quickly and smoothly. thank you in advance.

twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sty for this post:
  • jasonX
Share feedback / observations to Innovative Solutions about Advanced Uninstaller PRO / DriverMax PRO and why do you want to win a license of both applications?
Advanced Uninstaller is an excellent uninstall tool that accelerates and optimizes the system, improving the stability and performance of the system. DriverMax can update the system drivers in a timely manner, so that every piece of hardware in the computer can perform optimally. If my computer can install both software, it must be the best match. Thank you!

my share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sgx for this post:
  • jasonX
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Thanks very much for participating.

Please bear with me as I am having pc issues here. Awarding will be delayed. So sorry.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096
Sorry for the delay and inconvenience. As mentioned I have PC issues. Pardon for the this. 

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] Advanced Uninstaller PRO / DriverMax PRO Easter 2023 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18859

[Image: nnNoFJH.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  sgx

Winner#2 - sty

Winner#3 - dhruv2193

Winner#4 - damien76

Winners#5 - kubik67

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim. ALL WINNERS HAVE 3 DAYS TO CLAIM THEIR WIN.

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, harlan4096, kubik67, sty
WINNERS, PLEASE CHECK YOUR PMs.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, harlan4096