Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GFYI [Official] HitmanPro.Alert Mother's Day 2023 Giveaway
[Image: QSt1oeB.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
HitmanPro.Alert Mother's Day 2023 Giveaway!

[Image: F5S9KeW.gif]

We would like to thank Mr. Victor van Hillo for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

HitmanPro.Alert is an application that provides real-time protection for home and business PCs to guard against prevalent and zero-day software exploits, drive-by downloads, crypto-ransomware, online fraud, espionage and identity theft. It protects your computer systems even before new and undiscovered threats are formally addressed by security updates and antimalware solutions. It is specifically built to add an extra layer of security/protection to your system by augmenting / complimenting your existing security application set-up. 

[Image: b9rZkl6.gif]

[Image: wQHIAzk.gif]

[Image: xQMtwrv.gif]

• ADVANCED MALWARE REMOVAL

All the features found in HitmanPro are also included in HitmanPro.Alert, including a powerful, professional-grade virus cleaner. While most traditional virus cleaners simple remove offending malware files, our deep scan and clean goes the extra mile by eradicating all traces and remnants of the malware that previous security software may have left on your computer transforming your computer to a state where it was never infected. 

[Image: thxNT33.gif]

[Image: JowCqjq.gif]

[Image: u2gAjnN.gif]
  • RANSOMWARE PROTECTION AND REMOVAL

Ransomware is one of the biggest fears of anyone in IT. A form of malware, it encrypts files or locks down your device and holds it for ransom – and paying that ransom often isn’t enough to get your data back from the hackers who encrypted it. Ransomware  encrypts your files, making them unusable until a ransom is paid to the hackers who spread it. And there is no guarantee that they will be decrypted once the ransom is paid. 

• HitmanPro.Alert Ransomware Remover

Ransomware has become the fastest growing malware infections in the world and continues to make headlines through massive, worldwide outbreaks. It has become so lucrative, that business organizations have sprung up selling ransomware to newbie hackers as a product or service. Thus, a tool/application is important who will be constantly on the lookout, ready to back up your files and destroy incoming threats. HitmanPro.Alert’s ransomware protection is designed to do just that.

HitmanPro.Alert includes "CryptoGuard" which analyzes all encryption behavior to spot signs of a ransomware attack. When it recognizes unauthorized encryption, HitmanPro.Alert creates backups of the files, then stops and removes the ransomware. Finally, it allows the files to be reverted back to their original state, making HitmanPro.Alert the ultimate ransomware remover.

HitManPro.Alert vs Ransomware
    • HitmanPro.Alert Ransomware Protection

HitmanPro.Alert watches for ransomware-style behavior, not just know ransomware, allowing it to catch brand new variants that other security software cannot recognize. If a file gets encrypted, HitmanPro.Alert makes a backup file. If other files continue to be encrypted, HitmanPro.Alert recognizes this behavior as potential ransomware and stops the process. It then rolls back the encryption by replacing the encrypted files with the saved backups and then removes the ransomware itself.  HitmanPro.Alert also blocks unwanted encryption of the boot drive, another tactic used by hackers to get money. All this is done without any needed user interaction. 

See how hitmanpro:alerts protect you from ransomware! *HitmanPro:Alert
  • PREVENTING PROGRAM EXPLOITS

Zero-day exploits attack yet-to-be-discovered vulnerabilities, so your antivirus tool needs to be on the lookout for all types of malware. Protecting against known threats just isn’t enough. Traditional antivirus tools know what to look for with existing threats, but often lack the capability to identify unheard of dangers.

• Hacking and Zero Day Exploits

Once a vulnerability is exposed, hackers are there ready to attack immediately and exploit such vulnerability. A “zero-day exploit” is an attack that occurs "before" a vulnerability is fixed. Zero-day vulnerabilities takes various forms, because they can manifest as any type of broader software vulnerability. 

Zero-day exploits are a real concern for cybersecurity professionals, and they can also be concerning for casual internet users. Hackers know their way around standard applications (like Microsoft Word). If your built-in antivirus tool doesn’t catch a vulnerability, your device will be at risk. Malware continues to evolve to new and more dangerous formats.

[Image: UyJ11Ev.gif]
    • Behavioral detection keeps you safe from never-before-seen threats

HitmanPro.Alert blocks incoming adware using zero-day exploits, and it removes what’s already there to keep your devices clean. HitmanPro.Alert is designed to eradicate viruses, worms, keyloggers, rootkits, trackers, and spyware, all of which malicious adware can put your device at risk for, automatically with just one quick download. HitmanPro.Alert adds an additional layer of security around vulnerable programs, watching behavior that is malicious in nature. Infections are found and promptly removed. HitmanPro.Alert then replaces the infected Windows resources with safe, original versions. This prevents these programs from being exploited and used against the user.

[Image: nVy2MDj.gif]

[Image: w4DXpXc.gif]

HitmanPro.Alert vs. WannaCry DoublePulsar

HitmanPro.Alert vs a Keylogger
  • PRIVACY PROTECTION

Webcams, keyboards and web browsers are also susceptible to hacking. Simple infection techniques could give hackers access to the passwords and the credit card numbers you type, the web pages you visit, and anything that's happening in the front of your webcam. HitmanPro.Alert monitors unauthorized access to your webcam, keeping your private life "private". It beefs up browser security and warns you if the browser has been compromised in anyway. It also encrypts keystrokes, rendering the keyloggers useless and keeping what you type safe. These advanced privacy features led MRG Effitas to award HitmanPro.Alert their Secure Online Banking Certification

• RISK REDUCTION

Other Risk Reduction features focus e.g., on anti-espionage, such as kernel-based Keystroke Encryption, Webcam Notifier and BadUSB Protection. Moreover, Vaccination and Process Browsing and Application Lockdown reveal malware that hide inside or attempt to piggyback on trusted programs to gain persistence or hoist additional payloads. 

[Image: xAZEVdY.gif]
  • HitmanPro.Alert's CRYPTOGUARD TECHNOLOGY

The "Risk Reduction" feature of HitmanPro.Alert include behavior based protection against high-impact crypto-ransomware, a prolific threat that slips by web filters and antivirus defences every day. This type of infection --also generalized as "cryptolocker" --goes after images, documents, and other personal and critical data on local disks and networked drives. Cryptolocker malware encrypts the computer files of its victims and demands ransom money for the decryption key. The signature-less operation of HitmanPro.Alert's CryptoGuard technology universally prevents spontaneous encryption of data by cryptolockers. Even when trusted files or processes are hijacked for unsolicited encryption --as observed in cryptolockers "Vaultcrypt", "CryptoWall" and "CTB-Locker" --it is stopped and reverted by HitmanPro.Alert, without interaction from users or IT support personnel. 

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

• Detect Signs of Malware

Catch the stuff standard antivirus programs miss. HitmanPro.Alert focuses on malware-specific behaviors to identify zero-day threats.

• Access Multiple Experts

HitmanPro.Alert leverages malware databases from four security labs, including SophosLabs, to thoroughly scan and clean up malware.

• Deep Clean

Resilient malware can affect critical system files and boot records to manipulate the operating system and antivirus software. HitmanPro.Alert removes these persistent threats.

• Automatic Backup

When ransomware is detected, HitmanPro.Alert makes backup copies of your files so they can be restored to their original state prior to an attack.

• Restore Original Files

Malware piggybacks on various programs to gain access to your computer. HitmanPro.Alert removes that malware and restores damaged Windows resources to their original state.

• Spot Unauthorized Encryption

CryptoGuard watches for tell-tale signs of ransomware like unauthorized encryption and puts a stop to it before it can take hold of your system.

• Protect Vulnerable Programs

Some programs are more readily targeted by hackers, like Microsoft Word. HitmanPro.Alert can replace infected resources with safe versions. If a vulnerable resource like Microsoft Word is hit by ransomware, HitmanPro.Alert replaces that resource with a safe, uninfected version.

• Webcam Protection

Receive alerts any time your webcam is activated by any program – it looks out for you so no one can look in on you.

• Keep private stuff private

HitmanPro.Alert encrypts what you write online, making keyloggers useless at capturing sensitive data like credit card numbers and credentials. Plus, receive alerts when your webcam is turned on by any program.

• Keylogger Protection

HitmanPro.Alert's advanced malware scanning and removal secures your system. HitmanPro.Alert encrypts what you type, protecting credit card numbers or login credentials.

• World-Class Expertise

Prevent adware from infecting your system with the help of four security labs, including SophosLabs, for expert detection and cleanup.

Latest build is HitmanPro.Alert 3.8.22 Build 947 (2022-09-19)

Changelog (compared to Build 945)

• Improved HollowProcess
  • Improved Syscall
  • Improved StackPivot
  • Improved RemoteThreadGuard
  • Improved CryptoGuard 5
  • Fixed rare BSOD's in CryptoGuard 5
  • Fixed HollowProcess incompatibility with PC-Matic/Pitstop
  • Several other changes under the hood

Release Notes HERE

Wilderssecurity Forum_HitmanPro.ALERT Support and Discussion Thread

Wilderssecurity Forum_HitmanPro.Alert BETA_Discussion Thread

PERTINENT LINKS

HitmanPro.Alert licenses for this giveaway/contest

SurfRight has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum five (5 x 1-year / 3-PC's) licenses of HitmanPro.Alert as Mother's Day 2023 contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 1 thread to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback to SurfRight / Sophos about HitmanPro.Alert (can be of their support services, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a HitmanPro.Alert license?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: Py4vnoJ.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. 

(Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] HitmanPro.Alert Mother's Day 2023 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=18997

Optional: You may want to like/follow our sponsor's social networking sites as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the FIVE (5) winners will get one (1) license of HitmanPro.Alert

Winners will be selected by HitmanPro.Alert sponsor Mr. Victor van Hillo and once posted,
winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from May 8, 2023 to June 10, 2023

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: dEucBom.gif]
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • Decimuss, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Mehmet, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY/ CONTEST IS OPEN. Please mind the rules. Sponsors are watching.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail
"Share feedback to SurfRight / Sophos about HitmanPro.Alert (can be of their support services, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a HitmanPro.Alert license?"

I am previous user of SBIE for browser protection. But now I use HMPA because it is more effective even in default setup. It is light on resources too! HMPA offers very good antivirus scanner with strong exploit protections and is very good companion to my Avast Free. I want to win a license so I can still enjoy HMPA protection! I trust and believe in HMPA! Thanks for contest and thanks too, SurfRight / Sophos!

I tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...3382745093
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
"Share feedback to SurfRight / Sophos about HitmanPro.Alert (can be of their support services, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a HitmanPro.Alert license?"

HitmanPro.Alert is unique in that it not only has the ability to find and kill viruses, but also the ability to prevent viruses, catching completely new variants that other security software cannot recognize. By monitoring for malicious behavior, it provides additional security protection for vulnerable programs,and cleans and replaces infected files in a timely manner.  thank you.

Twitter
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sty for this post:
  • jasonX
twitter share
"Share feedback to SurfRight / Sophos about HitmanPro.Alert (can be of their support services, application features or site content, etc.) and why do you want to win a HitmanPro.Alert license?"
Hitman Pro Alert is the perfect application to have for supplementary or standalone protection. The feature I like in the app most is its light footprint, its high effectiveness against ransomware and financial malware apart from its protection against all other malware also and its stellar protection against program exploits that can be used by hackers to harm my PC. The app also has the keylogger protection feature which will help me to keep my bank/other website  credentials safe  by encrypting them.
I also particularly like its modern and easy to use UI and is perfect according to its functionality(the options are numbered perfectly for user to chose for all the modules).
I want to win a license of Hitman Pro Alert to provide all around protection to my PC from viruses, keyloggers, ransomware etc. 
 Thanks!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX

HitmanPro Alert  provides a strong protection against malicious software. it can detect potential system threats and and prevent them from damaging and stealing computer data,
and add an extra layer of security  when you surf or shop on the internet.
I need it to make my computer more secure.
thanks !

my share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sgx for this post:
  • jasonX
Once again thanks a lot @jasonX for his exceptional effort to arrange this excellent giveaway and to developers for their continued support for our forum. That is very appreciated.

I can confidently say that HitmanPro.Alert is the best malware protection product on the market. It not only provides top-notch protection from malicious threats, but it also has remarkable customer service and a user-friendly interface. The support team is always willing to help and answer any questions you may have, and their website content is clear and easy to understand. I highly recommend this product!

twitter.com giveaway share
software enthusiast!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dinosaur07 for this post:
  • jasonX

I have been using HitmanPro.Alert since 2017. And this program has provided reliable real-time protection against cryptographers, exploits exploiting software vulnerabilities, online fraudsters and identity theft. Using HitmanPro.Alert with the main antivirus, I provide an additional level of security.
I especially like the fact that the program detects and protects against financial malware and ransomware Trojans. I want to win the HitmanPro.Alert license because my previous license expired a long time ago, and as an additional means of protection I prefer to use HitmanPro.Alert because this program, along with the fact that it consumes few system resources, provides reliable protection against malware. And I've never had any problems with her.
And more...
The best support service is the one you don't contact because there are no problems with the product.
And I have not turned to SurfRight for support during the entire time of using their products, there was no reason.
Thanks for this giveaway / contest! Happy Mother's Day 2023 to all!    

Twitter Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code    
Facebook Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kubik67 for this post:
  • jasonX

I am using this software since 2019 and it protected my files and PC continously. The best ransomware protection offered for the latest threats and 0-day malware. I need a license to continue using this excellent software.

https://twitter.com/pisulika/status/1667...07106?s=20

Thanks for the opportunity.
GIVEAWAY/ CONTEST HAS ENDED.

Stay tuned for the winners!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096