GFYI [Official] IObit Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16 Giveaway
[Image: O6K145l.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
IObit Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16 
(1-year license) Giveaway!

[Image: XL9rPlk.gif]

We would like to thank IObit 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a powerful and full-scale security and performance utility for Windows PC. It provides you with a one-stop solution to protect against viruses, ransomware, and other malware to maximize your system security and privacy, as well as clean, optimize, and speed up your PC.

[Image: m6XjMee.gif]

[Image: kevN5hY.gif]

[Image: kXhlpXw.gif]

[Image: pJYmxZp.gif]

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has an antivirus feature utilizing the Bitdefender engine. With the latest world-leading Bitdefender antivirus engine with the powerful IObit anti-ransomware engine (and the greatly improved IObit Anti-malware Engine), Advanced SystemCare Ultimate protects your computer from more viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, and other malware, bringing the PC security to a new and higher stage. 

[Image: rSAcqhY.gif]

[Image: 6eND7ua.gif]

[Image: tHu8UBz.gif]

[Image: jy74M2R.gif]

[Image: Dc22x7U.gif]

In addition, the enhanced surfing protection, integrated email protection, 46% more ads removal, anti-tracking, and a homepage advisor provides a more secure surfing environment. It also provides one-stop protection against phishing scams, invasive online tracking, and other browser-based threats always to ensure the user's privacy online. 

[Image: Iy8P0IN.gif]

[Image: XXAukGi.gif]

Aside from keeping a safer PC and smooth environment for users, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16 also provides a powerful one-click tune-up suite for a cleaner and more responsive PC. With optimized AI-powered algorithms, this tune-up suit can clean up junk files, leftovers, invalid shortcuts, and registry entries in an easier and faster way to release more disk space and speed up slow PC. Junk File Clean and Privacy Sweep enhances clean-up of temporary files and privacy traces that are left behind by Windows processes, as well as program processes of Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Spotify, Adobe Reader, Amazon Kindle, etc. 

For additional optimization and boost, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16 includes many additional features such as removing unnecessary start-up items, cleaning RAM, accelerating network connections, and auto-updating installed programs to the latest versions to take good care of the entire Windows system offering users a faster, cleaner, smoother surfing experience. 

IObit provides a comprehensive system clean-up and tune-up suite via Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16. Equipped with an enlarged antivirus database, the latest version provides more than adequate protection by scanning, detecting, blocking, and removing as many malware and viruses as possible. It also offers plenty of tune-up suites to optimize the system in one click to clean junk files, sweep privacy traces, defrag hard disk, accelerate Internet speed, fix system weakness & security holes, and more for a safer and cleaner PC. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a top-notch and preferred antivirus utility to protect your system and privacy, while ensuring a capable and reliable system optimization tool to unlock the full potential of any user's PC.

[Image: 8KurGkF.gif]

FEATURES AT A GLANCE:

• Extremely Easy to Use

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate  sports a clean, intuitive, and informative user-interface making navigation very easy, without a second thought. Even for beginners! All settings are flexible and customizable making everything within your reach and control.

• Protect Your PC from Various Threats

Armed with the latest world-leading Bitdefender antivirus engine and the greatly improved IObit anti-ransomware engine, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate brings your PC's security to a much higher level. It not only protects your PC against widespread threats like viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers, but also prevents emerging and hidden threats. In addition, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate protects your files from being encrypted by ransomware.

• Secure Your Private Data and Keep You Safe Online

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate cares about your personal data on your PC and your online activities because it knows your privacy is the top priority. With the upgraded Privacy Protection and Browser Protection, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate helps you block unauthorized access to your sensitive data, remove your privacy traces, prevent phishing scams, suspicious emails, and other browser-based risks, remind you timely about homepage & search engine modifications, block annoying ads, and hide your real online identity / activities by disguising your digital fingerprint to bring you a safe and anonymous online surfing experience.

• Clean Your PC with 1-Click

Over time, your computer may accumulate a large number of useless, temporary, and duplicate files. Advanced SystemCare Ultimate's powerful 1-click AI Mode can do the cleaning for you easily. Based on your cleaning and optimizing habits and your PC's performance status, it can make a personalized scan and fix solution for your PC. Of course, if you want to take control and decide how to clean and optimize your computer by yourself, you can also choose the comprehensive Manual Mode. It allows you to tune up your PC freely according to your special needs, including sweeping privacy traces, removing spyware, cleaning up junk files, leftovers, invalid/broken registry entries, and invalid shortcuts, updating outdated programs and drivers, accelerating Internet speed, fixing disk errors, system weaknesses, and security holes.

• Speed Up Your PC and Network

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is your unmissable choice to make your PC respond and perform at optimum efficiency. It delivers plenty of features to speed up your PC and accelerate your Internet, for example, disabling unnecessary start-up items to make your PC boot faster; stopping unnecessary program processes, scheduled tasks, and background services to make your PC run smoother and respond faster; monitoring system resources like RAM/CPU/Disk usage, CPU/GPU/Mainboard temperature, and fan speed in real time, and letting you quickly end the processes with high RAM/CPU/Disk usage to boost your PC; updating hardware drivers to avoid system crashes, freezing screens, and device issues; updating outdated software to eliminate security vulnerabilities and to let you enjoy those software's latest features at the earliest time; and accelerating your network and browsers in an all-around way to make you surf online freely.

• 20+ Handy Tools

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate offers 23 effective tools, such as Smart RAM which monitors memory usage and releases them automatically, Internet Booster which optimizes the network settings and popular browsers like Firefox, Edge, and Opera to accelerate the Internet connection, Win Fix which analyzes system issues and fix them, FaceID which catches the intruders who secretly access your PC and informs you, Large File Finder which locates the big files that occupy your valuable disk space and helps you delete the useless ones easily, and DNS Protector which prevents malware from modifying your system DNS settings.

Latest version is Advanced SystemCare Ultimate  16.5.0 (5-July-2023)

WHAT'S NEW in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate  16.5.0 (5-July-2023)

• Software Updater supports updating the latest Google Chrome 114, Edge 114, Firefox 114, etc.
  • Expanded Surfing Protection database for a safer and smoother browsing experience
  • Enhanced Startup Optimizer to manage more startup items for faster PC startup
  • Optimized multiple languages
  • Fixed all known bugs

[Image: Bvhg6uM.png]

PERTINENT LINKS

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate licenses for this giveaway/contest

IObit has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum TEN (10 x 1-year) licenses of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16 as contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 1 thread to qualify.

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback / observations to IObit about Advanced SystemCare (Free/Pro/Ultimate) features and why do you want to win a license of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 6OZ4wKs.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] IObit Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16 Giveaway  
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19241

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

a. Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the TEN (10) winners will get one (1-year) license of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate v16

Winners will be selected via IObit Representative and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from July 9, 2023 to August 12, 2023

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: F5HQ5kd.gif]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya, THE RANTER
GIVEAWAY/CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!
Please mind the rules!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096, ismail
"Share feedback / observations to IObit about Advanced SystemCare (Free/Pro/Ultimate) features and why do you want to win a license of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate?"

I had chance to use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate sometime 2018 (I think) and the one surprise that I got was that the Win10 system got light all of a sudden! Yeah, even I was surprised. That time I had Emsisoft Anti-malware with me as main protection. Removed it for the meantime to check out ASCU. Emsisoft adds some boot time to a system and it is public knowledge so I surprised the system booted faster. Of course the tickle was AV protection. I have Malwarebytes Premium with HMPA I wasn't that worried so I let ASCU slide. That "slide" lasted to the final month of the license! That too was a surprise!

So, I want to have ASCU again to experience that time when I was surprised but I'd like ask IObit to join testting their AV. I think the more IObit join in 3rd party test organizations, the more better for them as the gauge of the AV capability is tested there. Thanks for contest and chance to win ASCU!

I tweet
https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/16...7835943942
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
twitter share
I have used Advanced SystemCare in the past and I found it to be relibale in finding temp files, junk etc. on my PC and remove them safely so that my PC runs faster and smoothly.
I want to win a license of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate to use its cleaning and optimizing features like registery cleaner, junk files cleaner, disk defragmenter and also the following feature so that my PC is performing smoothly:-

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has an antivirus feature utilizing the Bitdefender engine. With the latest world-leading Bitdefender antivirus engine with the powerful IObit anti-ransomware engine (and the greatly improved IObit Anti-malware Engine), Advanced SystemCare Ultimate protects your computer from more viruses, malware, spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, hijackers, and other malware, bringing the PC security to a new and higher stage. 

Thanks!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is a system optimization software that optimizes the system with one click, cleans junk files, and helps you improve the efficiency of your computer.
In addition, the software also has browser protection and provides a variety of different system widgets. 
thank you!

my share
IObit Advanced SystemCare Ultimate provides a number of optimization tools that can help improve the performance of your computer,
It should be popular if it doesn't bundle software and ads. thanks

twitter

I have previously used programs from IObit - IObit Advanced SystemCare Free and IObit Malware Fighter Free.
Both programs have proven to be effective solutions for cleaning, optimizing, speeding up PCs and ensuring real-time PC and Windows security.
Advanced SystemCare Ultimate program (with Antivirus) this is a comprehensive solution that combines all the functions of system protection and optimization.
Using one of the most effective antivirus engines from Bitdefender indicates a high degree of protection against malicious sites and downloads, removal of malware, spyware and adware, from online threats.
  I want to win the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate license for comprehensive computer health care, protection against malicious sites and downloads, resource monitoring, optimization and configuration of the Windows system

Thanks for this giueaway / contest! Thank you very much IObit!    

Twitter Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code    
Facebook Share of GFYI giveaway / contest code
Advanced SystemCare is a computer butler that integrates virus detection, security protection and system optimization. It finds the bottleneck of system performance by all-round diagnosis of the system, and then modifies, optimizes and improves the running speed in a targeted manner. thanks

twitter
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. 

KINDLY WAIT FOR THE WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT. THANKS FOR JOINING!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096
Sponsor has given the go signal to randomize the winners! Thus,

We are pleased to announce the WINNERS of,

GFYI [Official] IObit Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19241

[Image: YwHQulq.png]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  dhruv2193

Winner#2 - damien76

Winner#3 - sty

Winner#4 - kubik67

Winners#5 - sgx

Winner#6 -  ttyx

Winner#7 - FORFIET

Winner#8 - FORFIET

Winner#9 - FORFIET

Winner#10 - FORFIET

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim. ALL WINNERS HAVE 3 DAYS TO CLAIM THEIR WIN.

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

THANK YOU!!!!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, harlan4096, Mohammad.Poorya, sgx