GFYI [Official] Wise Video Converter Pro Giveaway

[Image: Iri83oM.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our Wise Video Converter Pro Giveaway!

[Image: pXhl1jP.gif]

We would like to thank WiseCleaner for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

Overview

Wise Video Converter is an easy-to-use any video format conversion, compression, merging tool, free-to-convert YouTube videos and all formats of videos application with just a few clicks. Seamlessly merge videos, reduce video file size, and add filters and effects. Wise Video Converter offers a range of video operations such as compressing videos effectively while maintaining quality. It allows users to merge videos of varying formats into a single unit and has a user-friendly interface suitable for all skill levels. Beyond common video file format conversation, it supports converting MP4 to MP3 and YouTube videos to MP3, making online content accessible offline. Wise Video Converter, the versatile tool for all your video conversion needs!

[Image: ZngoAZg.gif]

A Universal Video Converter
One of the most common errors seen while playing videos is that "file type is not supported" or "player does not support the code used for the compression of the file". This happens often in rare formats like M4V using Windows Media Player or Movies & TV. The best solution is to change the M4V video to a more easily recognized format like MP4 and AVI. Wise Video Converter supports converting multiple video formats to and from each other, such as converting MOV to MP4, M4V to MP4, MP4 to MKV, MP4 to WebM, and so on.

[Image: iReFAg1.gif]

A Universal Video to MP3 Converter
Oftentimes, (especially when multitasking) the user prefers to listen to just audio instead of watching a music video. Saving/converting the video as audio is undoubtedly a good choice and can also save the storage space of the device. Wise Video Converter supports converting multiple formats of video to MP3 audio, such as converting MOV to MP3, M4V to MP3, MP4 to MP3, MKV to MP3, etc.

[Image: aZgP69H.gif]

[Image: 7LryaaI.gif]

Watermark & Filters
In this age of renewed 'piracy' using a watermark is a must and protects the content the user has made/created, assuring ownership while expressing his brand. Wise Video Converter allows you to effortlessly imprint your image and text as a watermark on the converted video. In addition, Wise Video Converter offers 16 valuable effects and filters to enhance your videos further, making them more engaging and visually appealing.

[Image: uIkU8SB.gif]

[Image: 2zQVfYh.gif]

Video Compression & Merging
Wise Video Converter can help the user reduce video size while maintaining high-quality output. Adjustments to various settings such as video encoding, format, resolution, and bitrate are provided in the settings. Furthermore, it enables the user to merge multiple videos of any format into one seamless video. Whether combining two or multiple videos, the tool can easily perform the task in a short time.

[Image: JewsKl8.gif]

Batch Conversion & All Devices Playable
File conversion sometimes takes long and is a tedious task for some people. Sometimes when multitasking (or doing a different thing at the same time) just that "stop" to create/convert another video is tiresome and becomes a burden. Wise Video Converter offers "batch conversion" and will automatically handle the conversion process while the user can multitask. Videos converted by Wise Video Converter can be played on any brand of mobile phone, tablet, and computer, whether it is iOS or Android, macOS or Windows, or even Linux.

[Image: 4xGVxsO.gif]

[Image: REexUuN.gif]

Wise Video Converter comes in 2 variants: (i) Wise Video Converter Free, and (ii) Wise Video Converter Pro.

LIMITATIONS OF FREE VERSION

• Converting videos

The free version is limited to converting videos less than 30 minutes in length, but there is no limit on the number of files. 

• Merging videos

The free version has no limit on the number of files, but the merged video must be less than 30 minutes. 

• Compressing videos

The free version is limited to compressing videos less than 30 minutes in length, but there is no limit on the number of files.

Wise Video Converter Pro has no limitations on file conversions, merging of videos and compressing videos. 

KEY FEATURES:

• A Universal Video Converter

Supports MKV T0 MP4, AVI TO MP4, WMV TO MP4, M4V TO MP4, MOV
    TO MP4, etc.

• A Universal Video to MP3 Converter

Supports MP4 TO MP3, MKV TO MP3, AVI TO MP3, WMV TO MP3, M4V TO
    MP3, MOV TO MP3, etc.

• Merge multiple videos as one

• Compress video, and reduce video size.

• Adding watermark, and more than 16 effects (filters).

• Convert videos in batches

Latest version build is Wise Video Converter v3.0.3 (13-Dec-2023)

Changelog

• Fixed the problem that the conversion settings did not take effect after adding a video.
  • Improved the details for converted videos in the completion list.

PERTINENT LINKS

Wise Video Converter Pro licenses for this giveaway/contest

WiseCleaner has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum THREE (3 x 1-year) of Wise Video Converter Pro as giveaway / contest prize!

(Wise Video Converter Pro license prizes carry upgrades to future versions within the 1-year period provided)

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 3 threads to qualify (excluding the "Introduction" section).

1. Please answer the question below.

"Share feedback about your experience using WiseCleaner software applications (--any WiseCleaner apps you have or currently using), and why do you want to win a license of Wise Video Converter Pro?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: 96G3Wsy.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter ('X') are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] Wise Video Converter Pro Giveaway 
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19860

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

a. Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

Each of the THREE (3) winners will get one (1 x 1-year) license of Wise Video Converter Pro

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from March 22, 2024 to April 15, 2024

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: F5HQ5kd.gif]
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST IS OPEN!
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • dinosaur07, harlan4096, ismail, Mohammad.Poorya
Share feedback about your experience using WiseCleaner software applications (--any WiseCleaner apps you have or currently using), and why do you want to win a license of Wise Video Converter Pro?"

I am using Wise 365 from a promotion and it gets the job done. Whenever I need to clean more thouroughly I use it. I have not used Wise Video Concerter Pro but I'd like to have a chance of using it with free updates for a year! Thanks WiseCleaner!

https://twitter.com/damienTh66/status/17...5962724645

https://bsky.app/profile/dmthorn76.bsky....6mo37i6i2n
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to damien76 for this post:
  • jasonX
tweet
Share feedback about your experience using WiseCleaner software applications (--any WiseCleaner apps you have or currently using), and why do you want to win a license of Wise Video Converter Pro?"

I have used Wise Care. I found it to be a wonderful and easy to use cleaner, optimizer with many features like registry cleaning, defragmenting registry and hdds's. I have never faced any issues after cleaning or using any of the other features. My PC always responds faster after using the feature(s) in the app. I also like its GUI which is modern and allows for easy navigation to the required featue.

I want to win a license to convert video formats so that I can make use of benefits like less size for some formats, uploading a particular required format on websites etc.
Send DataSend Data
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
"Share feedback about your experience using WiseCleaner software applications (--any WiseCleaner apps you have or currently using), and why do you want to win a license of Wise Video Converter Pro?"

I have used Wise 365 from comss.ru promo and it is a reliable application. I still have it here but there are no chance for uogrades. The Wise Video Converter giveaway here has chance of upgrade within 1-year. The comss.ru does not. I like to join so I can update the app with the year.

Quora Share

Twitter Share
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jAcos for this post:
  • jasonX
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. STAY TUNED FOR THE WINNERS!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096
We are pleased to announce the WINNERs of,

[Image: 01Zkkna.png]

GFYI [Official] Wise Video Converter Pro Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19860

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Winner#1 -  dhruv2193

Winner#2 -  jAcos

Winner#3 -  damien76

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim. ALL WINNERS HAVE 3 DAYS TO CLAIM THEIR WIN.

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT SET OF GIVEAWAYS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
  • harlan4096
Congratulations to all winners!
ALL WINNERS, 

Your details will be sent to the sponsor for licensing. KINDLY REPLY TO THE WINNERS PM FOR DOCUMENTATION PURPOSES. 

Cheers!

jasonX
  • harlan4096
WINNERS,
Your win have been sent via email. Please check it out and confirm as required.

Cheers!

jasonX
  • harlan4096