GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Mother's Day 2024 Giveaway
[Image: VC3XFXh.png]

We at Geeks For Your Information are very pleased to announce our 
AIDA64 Extreme Mother's Day 2024 Giveaway!

[Image: nx8R8Wa.gif]

We would like to thank FinalWire Ltd. 
for sponsoring us the giveaway prizes

[Image: PL4ctCf.gif]

Overview

AIDA64 Extreme is "the"  industry-leading system information tool from Hungarian company FinalWire Ltd (a privately held company located in Budapest, Hungary). AIDA64 is loved by PC enthusiasts around the world, which provides extremely detailed information about hardware and offers benchmarks to measure the performance of the computer.

[Image: POshcYZ.gif]

[Image: 9DKd4Yg.gif]

AIDA64 Extreme has a hardware detection engine unrivalled in its class. It provides detailed information about installed software and offers diagnostic functions and support for overclocking. AIDA64's enhanced monitoring of sensors in real time, can gather accurate voltage, temperature and fan speed readings, while its diagnostic functions help detect and prevent hardware issues. It also offers benchmarking and stress test for measuring either the performance of individual hardware components or the whole system. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.

[Image: OQtzl68.png]

[Image: rcbgo4j.gif]

[Image: wUS2QXS.gif]

FEATURES

• Diagnostics

AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on hardware configuration and over 50 pages of installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings.

[Image: Qeoaick.gif]

[Image: ox8iAbI.gif]

[Image: nuMaAo8.png]

• Benchmarking

AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Multi-threaded memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Read more information HERE 

[Image: qNK61sO.gif]

[Image: 07BF0Qr.png]

[Image: n8RJDmV.gif]

• Stress testing

AIDA64 System Stability Test uses a 64-bit multi-threaded stress testing module to drive the computer to its absolute limits. Hard disk, SSD and OpenCL GPGPU video adapter stress testing is also available.

[Image: 4qxDqwR.gif]

• Software audit

AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, start-up programs, and visited web pages is also available.

• SensorPanel

Create your own unique panel that matches your rig's design and shows all the important information about your sensors, cooling system, usage and more. With SensorPanel, you can choose from various graphs, gauges and custom images, and add dynamic or static texts that are linked to any sensor data that AIDA64 can read from your computer. You can arrange them on a blank canvas however you like. Read more information HERE 

[Image: 1Yyh7TC.gif]

Ultimate Sensor Panel Guide

• Measurements

AIDA64 supports over 250 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Desktop Gadget, Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD, and Razer SwitchBlade LCD.

• External display support

AIDA64 can display vital system data on a variety of LCD/VFD devices connected to the computer. The latest AIDA64 release supports over 50 LCD and VFD screens, and introduces wireless remote monitoring of sensor values on smartphones and tablets. Read more information HERE 

• Accuracy

AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 240,000 entries.

AIDA64 on Windows PE (WinPE)
In the case the user wants to build a Windows PE (WinPE) environment to diagnose a computer without Windows installed on it, FinalWire recommends to follow the documentation HERE. Users will need to create a "x86 WinPE" in order to run AIDA64. This can be done with the following command in the Deployment and Imaging Tools Environment copype x86 C:\Tmp\WinPE_x86. 

AIDA64 has five (5) editions: (1) AIDA64 Extreme, (2) AIDA64 Engineer, (3) AIDA64 Business, (4) AIDA64 Network Audit and (5) AIDA64 for Mobile devices

[Image: 6szoFn3.png]

AIDA64 Extreme comes with a built in 30-day trial period. During the trial period AIDA64 may offer limited functionality, and may not display all data on the information and benchmark result pages. If user wants to evaluate AIDA64 Network Audit or AIDA64 Business, they can request a free test license! This license allows the user to use the fully functional version for 30 days.

AIDA64 Extreme version: 7.30.6900 stable (May 28, 2024)

Release notes

• Support for Microsoft Windows 11 2024 Update
  • System Stability Test: optimized clocks measurement
  • High Contrast Mode improvements
  • SensorPanel: pin to monitor
  • Support for Intel Meteor Lake-PS CPU
  • Online User Manual
  • Razer PWM PC Fan Controller sensor support
  • Improved support for Intel Arrow Lake and Lunar Lake processors
  • Preferences: optimized opening latency
  • Intel Arc A310E, Arc A350E, Arc A370E, Arc A380E, Arc A580E, Arc A750E GPU support
  • nVIDIA RTX A400, RTX A1000 GPU support

More Information on AIDA64 Updates_News HERE

PERTINENT LINKS

AIDA64 Extreme licenses for this giveaway/contest

FinalWire Ltd. has provided Geeks For Your Information Forum, ONE (1-year) license AIDA64 Extreme for the top-prize winner and THREE (3 x 6-month) licenses for the succeeding three (3) winners as contest prizes!

CONTEST RULES

Everyone can join in this contest including approved "new members"
Note: 'new members' must have posted in the "Introduction" section HERE and authored at least 3 threads to qualify (excluding the "Introduction" section).

1. Please answer the question below.

"What feature/s do you like in the new AIDA64 Extreme v7.20 and why do you want to win a license of AIDA64 Extreme?"

Post your reply as contest entry WITH your social media share.  Please see sample entry below.

[Image: gnOaFIK.png]

2. REQUIRED: Please share this giveaway by pasting the quoted text below in your social media account/s. Share is NOT limited to popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter (X), and Instagram (Facebook and Twitter (X) are PREFERRED)

Quote:Geeks For Your Information Forum [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Mother's Day 2024 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19986

OPTIONAL (but greatly appreciated)

a. Kindly like/follow the social networking sites of our sponsor as added support.

3. One entry per IP address ONLY. WE WILL BE CHECKING!

Only one entry per member is allowed (unless otherwise specified). Unauthorized entries/share links will be deleted and user will be banned from giveaway. Kindly remember that our sponsors/representatives are always checking the giveaway threads. So please be careful.

If there are any questions / concerns pertaining to the giveaway/contest please get in touch with me through PM. Do not post it in this thread. Doing so will merit a warning and ultimately be banned from entering further giveaway/contests.

WINNERS WILL RECEIVE

ONE - top prize winner will get 1-year license of AIDA64 Extreme

THREE (3) succeeding winners will get 6-month license of AIDA64 Extreme

Winners will be selected by random.org and once posted, winners will only have 5 days to send a PM to claim their prize. 

Please include your details (Name / Email) in your PM claim for proper licensing.

NO CONFIRMATION FOR THOSE WITH INSUFFICIENT/INCOMPLETE DETAILS.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

The Giveaway will run 
from May 12, 2024 to June 15, 2024

Good luck to all!!!

[Image: dEucBom.gif]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, harlan4096, kubik67, zevish
MOTHER'S DAY GIVEAWAYS ARE OPEN!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • harlan4096
"What feature/s do you like in the new AIDA64 Extreme v7.20 and why do you want to win a license of AIDA64 Extreme?"

I observe that when I use AIDA64 Extreme v5 in Strelec WinPE the GPU not detected. If I use portable version inside WinPE still not detect the GPU. If devs can maybe they can check if there is a way to make GPU detected so it will be benchmarked. I like to win a license so I upgrade to newer version.

TWEET

Currently, I use various highly specialized programs CPU-Z, GPU-Z, Hard Disk Sentinel and some others to test my computer. I want to use AIDA64 because it is a universal powerful tool for computer diagnostics and testing. The program offers extensive possibilities for PC hardware diagnostics, stress testing and temperature control. The program has a set of unique tests of the processor, RAM, HDD and SDD hard drives, fans, and allows you to get detailed information about the PC hardware and various processes. It allows you to identify hardware errors and monitor PC overclocking processes.
My preferred functions:
• Testing the processor, memory and disks
• Stress testing of the system
• Monitoring of temperature, voltage and cooling fans.
I want to win AIDA64 Extreme v7.20 for computer diagnostics, testing and health monitoring.
Thanks for this contest!  Thank you FinalWire!

Facebook Share_GFYI giveaway / contest code

I have version 6 here with me and it still looks the same other than the new dark theme. I guess if feasible a new interface? Say, a more modern one just like the new image of Aida64 Extreme. I want to join and win a license so I can use dark theme! I like that theme very much! The old interface is too bright for me.

I have not used the new version 7.20 of AIDA64 Extreme but I like its dark mode UI option. I want to win a license to assess   particualars like voltage, temperature, fan speed tempearture etc. in my PC to prevent hardware failures. I also like that it has portable version which lessens the burden on PC resources.  And lastly, I like its stress testing feature.

tweet
Send DataSend Data
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dhruv2193 for this post:
  • jasonX
GIVEAWAY / CONTEST HAS ENDED. 
  • harlan4096
We are pleased to announce the WINNERs of,

[Image: LwQOY0s.png]

GFYI [Official] AIDA64 Extreme Mother's Day 2024 Giveaway
https://www.geeks.fyi/showthread.php?tid=19986

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Top Prize Winner#1 -  kubik67

Secondary Winner#2 -  damien76

Secondary Winner#3 -  jAcos

Secondary Winner#4 -  dhruv2193

Please include your Name/Email in your win claim. ALL WINNERS HAVE 3 DAYS TO CLAIM THEIR WIN.

NO CONFIRMATION TO THOSE WHO WILL GIVE INCOMPLETE DATA

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is not received within the specified timeframe.

Prize will be FORFEIT if a PM claim is "not confirmed".

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT SET OF GIVEAWAYS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jasonX for this post:
  • damien76, harlan4096
Winners, please have patience on our sponsor. I have sent word to them. Thanks!
  • harlan4096
Winners,

Please check your PM. Confirm as required. Thanks!

jasonX