Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humble Bundle: Get Civilization VI + 2 DLC packs with Owlboy & more for just $12!
Get Civilization VI + 2 DLC packs with Owlboy & more for just $12!

[Image: MONTHLY_BANNER-480_resize.png]
Subscribe for $12 to get Civilization VI + 2 DLC packs
Get Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI right now, with more to come.
Games sent to your inbox every month. Cancel anytime.

[Image: february_2018_monthly-newsletter-post.png]
Subscribe for $12

Surprise! You'll get Owlboy, too
We just unlocked ANOTHER Humble Monthly game early!
Subscribe now and get BOTH Owlboy and Civilization VI + 2 DLC.

[Image: Owlboy-Newsletter.png]

Unlock game
Score $20 in Wallet credit
Buy an annual plan and instantly get $20 to spend in the Humble Store.
And don't forget, subscribers save 10% on Humble Store purchases!*

[Image: coins__2.jpg]
Get it now

*Limited time offer, available for upgrading and new customers for January only. Promotion ends February 2 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. $20 USD wallet credit granted after annual plan purchase. Customers who have previously received Humble Wallet funds for subscribing as part of another promotion are ineligible. Wallet credit is only available to customers who purchase an annual subscription between January 26 at 12:00 a.m. to February 2 at 9:59 a.m PT. Promo subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promo is subject to change.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Dino101 for this post:
  • ashwin, Danielx64
Excellent bundle. I bought it about a week ago, and the addition of Owlboy (a play on the words bat and man ?) is nice. This is the historically lowest price for Civ 6, since the game was launched.

The only problem is that you don't get all the content. Civ 6 is not yet complete. The Rise and Fall expansion is set to be released in February, and adds a lot more to the game mechanics + new Civs. There will be one more expansion sometime in the future. So, if you want the complete edition, you may have to wait a year or two. That is too much to wait for, but some people prefer to wait for the same.

If you want to try the game, download the free demo and play for 60 turns. But that is not enough, even to finish the tutorial. If you have not played the previous games in the series, and are willing to wait for the Civilization 6 Complete Edition, I suggest getting the Civilization 5 Complete Edition as it is usually available on sale for much cheaper. For about $7.50 you can get the game and all of the expansions + DLCs.

I am still playing Civ V but I couldn't resist Civilization VI. The game and the 2 DLCs togetrher will not drop to such a low price anytime in the future, and we can always buy the other DLCs and expansions when they are on sale.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ashwin for this post:
  • Dino101
Thanks for the copious review, I am sure members and guests alike will benefit from your experience with the offer Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Dino101 for this post:
  • ashwin
Something to consider, many games make a GOTY edition, and sometimes that can be bought cheaper than buying the base game + all DLCs combined. I have seen that happen before.
[Image: Danielx64.gif]