Dismiss this notice
EaseUS Partition Master Professional Halloween 2020 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dismiss this notice
SoftMaker Office Standard 2021 Halloween 2020 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dismiss this notice
Advanced Uninstaller PRO Halloween 2020 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dismiss this notice
O&O Defrag 24 Professional Halloween 2020 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Dismiss this notice
O&O DiskImage 16 Professional Halloween 2020 Giveaway - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Easter
Due to blocking access to the geeksfyi forum, not just being excluded from the competition. What I consider to be unfair and harmful> please DELETE THE ACCOUNT (Toligo) because in the current situation I cannot access or correct my personal data .. which is illegal: I declare that I do not intend to actively participate in activities on the forum and have an account>
Legal basis: art. 8 sec. 2 point 1 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union ('the Charter') and Art. 16 sec. 1 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU)